BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #36 in Cookies

Our Sausalito Cookie Is A Popular Destination. Come For The Chocolate, Stay For The Macadamia Nuts. The Mounds Of Creamy Milk Chocolate Chunks And Roasted Macadamia Nuts Are Well Worth The Trip. And While You're Visiting, Enjoy Our Other Fine Ingredients, Like Real Butter And Natural Vanilla Flavor. You're Going To Love It Here. Made In Usa Grocery, Snacks, Cookies, Cookies

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these big Pepperidge farm cookies.the chocolate chip with .it's is my all time favorite.glass of milk,cookies and a good book,sounds nice" in 24 reviews
  • "They're filled with chunks of macadamia and chocolate.Crunchy sweet flavors make it impossible to not eat the whole bag in one sitting.My kids alsoo love them " in 17 reviews
  • "Mm cookies if only we could eat a dozen of them an not get fat but there definitely good to have as a treat when u want a good cookie but don't wanna bake any " in 15 reviews
  • "The kids know not to touch mommy's special cookies ;) They have the right amount of crunch and the right amount of chocolate chips and nuts!" in 9 reviews
  • "I don't buy these for myself, but I will pick some up if I have sweet tooth guests coming over and I will eat one myself." in 8 reviews
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I wish I could give these 5*. Pepperidge farm never disappoints on their cookies! I’m not sure if they sprinkle angel dust or what, but I’m here for it. 😂 good price, bought at my local target. Always have good deals on them. My husband and I share the container.
KaylA D.
I can literally eat this entire bag in one sitting so yes it’s freaking bomb! A little more expensive then some cookies and you don’t get as much as you’re gonna wish you did but I love them and I’ll keep buying them!
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
[product:pepperidge-farm-tahoe-white-chocolate-macadamia-crispy-cookies-1.8-oz.-pouch] , milano and these are my all time favorite store bought cookies there are! They're so good it's hard to eat just one or 2.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Chocolate macadamia cookies or one of my favorite. I love them from Subway to Walmart. The Pepperidge Farm ones are great. They are crispy the chocolate flavor along with the nuts are perfect.
kayla b.
wayne
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
These are pretty decent cookies and stay fresh for long time. Love the buttery consistency and texture and the nut to cookies ratio is pretty spot on. The package is cute
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my family’s favorites for special occasions or just a tasty snack. We have been buying these for years, and they are perfect with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Second favorite cookies. These are mouth watering I swear! The roasted macadamia nut adds the perfect touch. I love that they're not too rich. They are just right. Pepperidge Farm also uses real butter and all natural vanilla which is a huge plus! You have to try these.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These PF cookies have big chunks of chocolate in them. Definitely a must for chocolate lovers. Even if you just like chocolate these will make a chocolate lover.
Sharah  S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great product and consistent. Great with cold milk or by themselves. Love them but they are always in my home due to the price and the quantity you get in the pack.
Guadalupe S.
Carrollton, TX
How many of you love this cookie more than the chips ahoy? i love them soo much!
France G.
Indio, CA
What's your favorite
Amanda A.
Cooper, TX
Whats your favorite?
Stacey G.
Cheyenne, WY
Do you secretly put these on a pretty plate and tell your friends you made them?
Jessica P.
Hewitt , TX
Have you ever thought of microwaving them for about 20 seconds and eating with ice cream? They are great with coffee as well.