BY UNKNOWN

Often called the the best NCLEX™exam review book ever, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN™Examination provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX exam - complete content review and over 5,100 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. Don"t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only this book includes the kind of questions that consistently test the critical thinking skills necessary to pass today's NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices, as well as test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, Linda Anne Silvestri, and updated to reflectthe most current NCLEX test plan, Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN™Examination, 6th Edition is THE book of choice for NCLEX examination review. But don t just take our word for it - read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there's nothing else like it! see more...

Kelsey L.
This book was AMAZING throughout nursing school and while preparing for the NCLEX! It breaks the different diseases down into easy to read and understand tidbits, easier for me than my nursing book! Answering the questions helped me to pass the NCLEX!
Chantelle G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
TH best book to use for reeview and alongside your classes breaks everything down to its simplest form!! easy to read and very detailed!! if you are a nursing student this is a MUST HAVE!!! QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS thats what my teachers tells us from the beginning of nursing school.
Brenda G.
I am reviewing the NCLEX lpn book. I found it very helpful throughout my program. It really helps you get familiar with the nclex style questions that will be on the exam. It contains a lot of useful tips to help you pass successfully on your first time! I recommend it.
Ashley C.
Prince George, VA
I am a second semester nursing student and even though I still have a while before I take NCLEX I still find this book very helpful to use as well as the online questions that come with it. The book is very easy to understand and instead of giving all of the "fluff" other books do it highlights the important need to know facts. This is a great resource I like to use to refresh my memory right before a test or a final. The book normally runs about $50- $65 or if you just want the online access code for the questions that's about $25.
Yadira L.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this book. I am currently using this one for my NCLEX preparation and it is very detailed and easy to understand. Perfect for foreign students like me that would like to go in dept and have better understanding of nursing fundamentals content etc. Its great for the price because it also brings questions too! Totally recommend it!!!
Molly A.
This book was very helpful to me in nursing school. It separates topics well and gives the important information. I had to do buy an online version of it through school and found that hard to work with so I would recommend buying the actual book to study.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
I went through this book from front to end. It breaks up each section by medsurg, maternal, pediatrics, and etc. at the end of each section there was a practice test with thorough explanation of the correct answer. I used this book to study along with flash cards and Kaplan! Though this book is sometimes to detail oriented it explains the foundation
Logan H.
Love this textbook!! Wish this was the only textbook my school required- it has everything you will ever need!!! So worth the money!!!!
Stephanie A.
Great NCLEX review book. Has questions at the end of each chapter with rationales. Helped me get through nursing school