Saunders 99649 UHU Stic Permanent Clear Application Glue Stick .74oz. uploaded by Gisselle C.Saunders 99649 UHU Stic Permanent Clear Application Glue Stick .74oz. uploaded by Angelica C.

BY SAUNDERS

Easy-to-use, lipstick-type applicator keeps glue where it belongs Ideal for gluing paper, cardboard, fabric, photos, envelopes and more. Screw cap prevents glue from drying out - lasts up to 3 times longer. Glue is washable, nontoxic, acid-free and archival safe. Available in white or purple (glue rubs on purple, dries clear). Available in White or Blue. Blue rubs on as blue, then it becomes clear as it dries. Saunders Glue & Adhesives part of a large selection of office supplies. Saunders UHU(R) Stic Glue Stick, 0.74 Oz, White/Blue is one of many Glue Sticks available through Office Depot. Made by Saunders. see more...

Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
This is the brand of glue stick I used when I was little. It's very popular where I came from which is Thailand. It works very well on paper projects and very easy to use. I don't see it on the drugstore or grocery in the US but I would buy this again if I see it in store.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
A great big giant glue stick! My favorite and I use it at work and home. The glue stays on but washable and easy to wipe from tables and desks.
Arra G.
Arra G.
Winnipeg, MB
It does a really great job in sticking surfaces together. It's non toxic, washable and acid free. Makes my job easier! I use this in the office, at home, whenever I need it. It's in stick form so it's convenient and not so messy to use. Small enough to take in your purse too!
Gisselle C.
Gisselle C.
Best glue stick out there. I don't buy any other brand of glue stick after I tried this. I use this on regular small projects and with my cousin's homework whenever I have to help them get their homework done.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
This is a good product. Get dry fast. Is good to school bags. I buy this to my school bag and works good. I recommend this.
Pamela I.
Pamela I.
México 🇲🇽
Súper efectivo, sirve para pegar todo tipo de cosas y es de los pocos que realmente sirven