Saunders 8 1/2 x 12 SlimMate Storage Clipboard, 1/2

Saunders 8 1/2 x 12 SlimMate Storage Clipboard, 1/2" Capacity- Red

BY SAUNDERS

Saunders 8 1/2 x 12 slimmate storage clipboard, 1/2" capacity- red see more...

• Do these hold a lot of papers? I need a new one for clinicals1 Answers
Saunders 8 1/2 x 12 SlimMate Storage Clipboard, 1/2
Saunders 8 1/2 x 12 SlimMate Storage Clipboard, 1/2" Capacity- Red
Buy on Target*
Valerie E.
Taking anatomy class requires me to take all my lab practicals with a clipboard so having one with storage is a great option. It allows me to keep all my erasers and an extra pencil in the compartment while being sturdy enough for me to write during the duration of my exam.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I used one of these for class for the longest time. I love that it's slim enough to not feel like a brick in your hand, and I love that I am able to keep papers inside of it. I would definitely recommend one of these if you use a clip board for anything!
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
These are great for my kids. I bought my kids these for them to store their homework, they don't have to worry about misplacing or spilling anything on them.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I bought one of these for nursing school to carry with me to clinical. I love how I can put my important papers on the inside! It's very convenient.
Camryn T.
I have this in lime green. Worked great for me when I was coaching. Had a hard surface to write on but also was able to store things inside.
Steph F.
Love this allows you to take and do your homework any where and have a hard surface to write on. Also helps keep track of pencils.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
We have one of these at work it is great. I like how can store things in it and keep important documents close and in handy.
Patty A.
I love this storage clipboard. I use it on Fieldtrip or events outside of the classroom to keep me organized.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this so much as a college student! I love it! I always do my homework on it, and it's cheap
Diozaida L.
I use this table so much to do homeworks. You can find in a variety of colors. I have one blue.
Halie H.
Do these hold a lot of papers? I need a new one for clinicals