Saunders 1

Saunders 1" Capacity SlimMate Portable Desktop - Holds 8-1/2" x 12" -

BY SAUNDERS

Saunders 1" capacity slimmate portable desktop - holds 8-1/2" x 12" - pink see more...

Saunders 1
Saunders 1" Capacity SlimMate Portable Desktop - Holds 8-1/2" x 12" -
Buy on Jet.com*
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
It's great to use as a portable desk or I use it to keep papers in the underneath compartment
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
I love my clipboard, I use it for my mail. I keep stamps, postcards, letters and envelopes in it. I don't like how it opens up from the back. I have seen a lot that open from the front and I think that would be easier to open while you are using it. I might need to buy a new one soon.
Lauren G.
Lexington , KY
I take notes on my computer in school so I love having this to store the few things my professors hand out to us. I love that I can take the top clipboard out and use it for tests. I like sitting back in my chair and the clipboard allows me to do this vs leaning over the desk for an hour.
Desire A.
These are an asset to have with my company we use them all the time to keep in our papers and information that we need to look at in the inside and the things that we currently have to write on the top so these are a must ha
Laiken M.
Love this product. It is great to use and durable. It keeps all my documents organized and in one place. I use it while I'm at school and when I'm at work as a nurse tech! Would recommend to anyone!
Megan M.
Collingswood , NJ
As a student speech therapist I needed something to keep my materials organized and in my hand at all times. This did the job, and i also received compliments from my classmates about the color!
Caity C.
This is great to use at school or on a desk at home. It keeps your papers and notes in place while angling them for easy, comfortable writing.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
This if s great idea for younger kids to study with or do their home work on. I use it for everything from coloring to writing lists and even just sitting important papers on
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
This is great for client consultations. I do hair and makeup and it's so important to know your clients style and concerns .
Carly G.
Had one of these when I was a kid and it was great for using in car rides or when you need a study surface to write/color!
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
Is this very durable and good to take places, or is it kind of flimsy?
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
It is very durable!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Where can you get these ?