Saunders 1

Saunders 1" Capacity SlimMate Portable Desktop - Holds 8-1/2" x 12" -

BY SAUNDERS

Saunders 1" capacity slimmate portable desktop - holds 8-1/2" x 12" - pink see more...

Saunders 1
Saunders 1" Capacity SlimMate Portable Desktop - Holds 8-1/2" x 12" -
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren G.
Lexington , KY
I take notes on my computer in school so I love having this to store the few things my professors hand out to us. I love that I can take the top clipboard out and use it for tests. I like sitting back in my chair and the clipboard allows me to do this vs leaning over the desk for an hour.
Desire A.
These are an asset to have with my company we use them all the time to keep in our papers and information that we need to look at in the inside and the things that we currently have to write on the top so these are a must ha
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
I love my clipboard, I use it for my mail. I keep stamps, postcards, letters and envelopes in it. I don't like how it opens up from the back. I have seen a lot that open from the front and I think that would be easier to open while you are using it. I might need to buy a new one soon.
Laiken M.
Love this product. It is great to use and durable. It keeps all my documents organized and in one place. I use it while I'm at school and when I'm at work as a nurse tech! Would recommend to anyone!
Rachael A.
I use these for sporting events/ long car ride. They work great for holding information or for young kids to color with. The paper and crayon/marks go underneath and the current project goes on top. It gives a nice hard surface to color on and markers/crayons are not everywhere! Great to have a couple on hand if a paren't of young kids!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love these because I can take it anywhere easily and I will always have a place to support my paper. I love how it has the compartment which allows me to store papers and other small objects. Not expensive either so it is worth buying.
Megan M.
Collingswood, NJ
As a student speech therapist I needed something to keep my materials organized and in my hand at all times. This did the job, and i also received compliments from my classmates about the color!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
This if s great idea for younger kids to study with or do their home work on. I use it for everything from coloring to writing lists and even just sitting important papers on
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I am a nursing student & this clipboard is awesome to hold paper work. As well as, highlighters, pens, & pencils. I love that it comes in great colors as well! :)
Haleigh B.
Works great especially if you work is traveling and have paperwork that need to be organized, put away (confidential) but yet easily accessible for yourself
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
Is this very durable and good to take places, or is it kind of flimsy?
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
It is very durable!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Where can you get these ?