Apparel & AccessoriesShoesWomen's Atheltic ShoesSaucony
Women's Cohesion 8 Running Shoe [Silver/Grey/Coral, 9 B(M) US]

Saucony Women's Cohesion 8 Running Shoe [Silver/Grey/Coral, 9 B(M) US]

by Saucony

How comfortable are they and do they come in wide?
Is this comfortable?
how comfortable are these? Do they have good support? arch support?
Start your review of Saucony Women's Cohesion 8 Running Shoe [Silver/Grey/Coral, 9 B(M) US]!
Sochie G.
Folsom, CA
I've heard a lot of good things about these shoes but unfortunately they didn't work out for me. They felt heavy and while they did have good support, it felt a little stiff for me. I'm hoping to buy another pair and give it another try. It's just a bummer being let down by a shoe brand with so much buzz.
Jessica S.
Oconomowoc, WI
Fabulous and comfortable for summer exercising! Absolutely loving these shoes!!!! The bright colors are totally uplifting and fun also. Highly recommend!! Very affordable for the comfort and build quality.
Maria L.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I trained for and ran a marathon with these shoes! The cushioning is perfect for running either paved or dirt tracks! Saucony is a brand you can trust!
Alexis B.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite running shoe. I've taken them through a mud run and they survived. Comfortable, light, and springy. Highly recommended.
Maria B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Saucony Women's Cohesion 8 Running Shoe [Silver/Grey/Coral, 9 B(M) US] uploaded by Maria B.
I just love all of the Saucony shoes did I have worn. They are super comfy and have a great arch support for my flat foot. depending on where you buy these they can be very expensive in my opinion but sometimes I'm lucky and I find them at a discounted store. I would like to buy another pair and I will also like to find a slip on Saucony shoe.
Nicole T.
Marlton, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have narrow feet and high arches so there are very few running shoes that fit the way I would like them to. Saucony has been my go to for years! Whether you are a runner or a casual walker, I would recommend these 100%. Great arch support and cushioning and they very rarely need to be replaced. I think I’ve had my current pair for 3 years and use them every day.
Amanda  R.
Niantic, CT
Saucony Women's Cohesion 8 Running Shoe [Silver/Grey/Coral, 9 B(M) US] uploaded by Amanda  R.
Absolutely love these sneakers!! Great summer sneaker with white mesh on the front and sides.. These can be worn so many ways and used for any athletic activity.. They're reasonably priced..and can be found online.
Courtney B.
I am a massive Saucony fan! When I ran my first marathon about 8 years back, I went to a running store and was professionally fitted along with having my gait analyzed. After trying on about 10 different pairs and going for test runs in all of them, I ended up landing on a pair of Sauconys. Everyone's feet and gaits are different, but for me Saucony is the perfect balance of stability and flexibility. I won't run in anything else.
Libby P.
Metairie, LA
Favorite running shoe I've found. It takes so long to wear out and the color combinations look great. If you like a lot of comfort and support these are the shoes for you. I feel like I'm not even running on the ground. Favorite buy!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I have these in a hot pink color and I love them! I wear them to do a lot of landscaping work outside and they're very durable. I Iove the mesh toe and how it keeps my feet cool, and the study construction of the soles tells me I'll have these for a while!