SauceBox Cosmetics Mertail Vanity Brush

by SauceBox Cosmetics

BRING SOME MAGIC TO YOUR VANITY. A LITTLE WHIMSICAL TOUCH TO YOUR EVERYDAY TOOLS.

THIS MERTAIL BRUSH COMES WITH A STURDY CAP TO PROTECT THE BRISTLES. YOU MAY USE IT FOR FOUNDATION, CREAM CONTOUR, HIGHLIGHT, BODY ART.

NO MERMAIDS WERE HARMED IN MAKING OF THIS BRUSH.

VEGAN :)

This looks so pretty but is it good? What are your thoughts on it?
How good is this brush? Want to buy but dont know..
can i get one of these?
Start your review of SauceBox Cosmetics Mertail Vanity Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...that looks lovely on my vanity. I use this brush for highlighting and contouring under the cheekbone. Pick this up if you love beautiful and handy brushes for your collection!” in reviews
New Orleans, LA
I love this brush. I don't do well with foundation brushes. I hate waste and adsorption. This brush absorbs almost no product. It is amazing with my neutrogena, can't wait to try it with my #FENTY and #TwoFaced foundations.
Clearfield, PA
SauceBox Cosmetics Mertail Vanity Brush uploaded by Brookelynne T.
SauceBox Cosmetics Mertail Vanity Brush uploaded by Brookelynne T.
Love this brush! I have 3 that I use for everything from primer, foundation and buffing in my cream contour and highlight! Def a great multitasking brush! Denser yet soft so any formula can easily be applied and blended out easily! Do I love the mermaid fish scale style more that the performance of the brush itself....uhh yes!!!!?! Anything to glam up my overly full Vanity and serve a great purpose other than eye candy is a plus!
Elk Creek, VA
While I've seen a lot of people disagree with these brushes, I am NOT one of those people! I firmly believe that if you don't like mermaid brushes, it's because you don't know how to use them correctly. You've gotta play around and find your techniques - that's for sure, and I think that's what turns a lot of people away. However, I use mine on the daily - I think it's perfect for contouring and I recently just ordered another for highlighting (so I don't have to keep cleaning my brush halfway through my routine). ☺️
Los Angeles
It is actually surprising how nice this brush is! It is very wide so you don't need to spend much time on the same spot instead you can cover a great portion with 0 effort. It blends the foundation nicely, the bristles are dense so you need a lot of product. The only negative thing I can think about is that of course you'll need a smaller brush or a sponge to blend the foundation around the nose or between the eyebrows,Or to be more precise in general. It's a nice and fast tool for an everyday foundation application
Cheap novelty brush. The bristles are a little harsh and they also shed. It is awkward to hold and it honestly didn't blend very well for me. I used it three times to give it a fair chance and my opinion never changed. It's nice for a collection but not practical and doesn't do a thing. Use better quality brushes that you can actually hold properly. If you want it for function, it's a waste of money.
Port angeles
How cute is this? I have never seen a more adorable attractive makeup brush ever. I love having this  on display on my vanity. It simply feels so luxurious and posh. The brush it's self is outstanding. The quality is excellent and the bristles are extremely soft and feathery feeling.  This is a fantastic gift idea for any one who loves makeup. I highly recommend this amazing cute brush.
Henderson, NV
This brush is so super cute, but not effective in any way! It is cheaply made and has fall out. It is good for nose contouring, but there are better alternatives to this brush. It is stil kind of awkward to use. If you want a brush for novelty, that looks cute on your vanity, I recommend this brush! Also, you can get a brush similar to this on wish for. 1 dollar! Xo🌺❤
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing brushes- I tipically use these brushes for all the cream/liquid make up - which I love because of the finished look. They blend very well and feel so amazing on the skin. They make such a great addition to my vanity. Fairly, the price is good for the product and all you have to do is clean them often in order for them to last.
Beaumont, TX
This brush is a lot of fun, but it's definitely more of a novelty brush. The bristles aren't too hard, and it works okay for contouring. Especially the nose, in my opinion. But for me, it's more of a brush to display than it is to actually use.
La Mirada
Honestly not even worth it. Dont waste your money on this product. Save it for something really good that will give you your moneys worth. Some things can be overhyped by YouTubers and this is not a product to buy.