BY SAUCEBOX COSMETICS

-VEGAN-

OUR FIRST PALETTE IN FANTASY SERIES.

FEATURING ORIGINAL  DESIGN KEEPSAKE PACKAGING

MOONSHADOWS - SATIN FINISH - PROSECCO

- SOFT FOCUS HIGHLIGHT-

PRO TIP: FOR MAXUMUM BANG APPLY OVER PRIMER WITH WET FLAT BRUSH

SauceBox Cosmetics Mermaid Life Palette
  • "This is such a cute palette! Its so fun and colorful. And I absolutely love what you can create with this! Its definitely not an everyday look but its something fun ans artsy. I highly recommend it. Its so pigmented!" in 4 reviews
Princess Mary W.
SauceBox Cosmetics Mermaid Life Palette Most amazing shadows ever. Creamy, pigmented well worth the money. Magnetic case and made very heavy duty. Cruelty free
Rachel S.
This is a nice palette. I don’t find myself using the colors as much as I thought I would but they are beautiful to look at 😂 Some of the more matte colors are a little bit too pigmented and look heavy on the eye. But the golds and shimmers are gorgeous.
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite shimmer palette. The colors are beautiful and intense, and even better foiled. They're soft but don't have a lot of dusty kickup or fallout. They blend like a dream without becoming muddy. Best of all, they LAST! This stuff is bulletproof. I wore it out for pride and it was faded but still looking good after 16 hours of sweating outside, getting stuck in the rain, and dancing. While the palette is expensive the pans are HUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEE. It'll last me forever and a day, then I'll repurchase. Also, despite being vegan and CF, the purple is one of the best in the game!
Alecia K.
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
This is such a pigmented and cute palette! It's such a cute idea! The colors in the palette are wonderful and gorgeous! They are super easy to blend. You do get a little bit of fall out but if you do your eyeshadow before your foundation it will be fine. Easy fix!
Rachel M.
I absolutely love this palette! It has a really nice mixture of finishes and colors to create multiple different looks. Saucebox has some of my favorite formulas of eye shadows, and the pan sizes are huge!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I really love this pallet. It has great colors and it is very pigmented as well. It is great to make exciting bold looks and it apply very well. The pallet itself is very beautiful.
Tiny C.
Ozone Park, NY
This is so cute. I wish I could buy it. Never heard of the brand, will check into it. Hope it's worth the hype && the price. I am definitely going to look into it. The colors are gorgeous. Bright! Should add more colors.
AnnaMarie Monique R.
Porterville, CA
This so cute awwwwww

Wish I could buy it

❤❤❤❤ much love everyone who get this

This be my first time ever???
Nadeelen N.
This is so cute I love it so much , so much pigment and very metálico and I like it slot
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
This is the FIRST time I've ever seen this palette! I NEED this in my life! My questions.... How is the pigmentation of the eyeshadows. Do they stay on long? Where can I purchase this? Is it worth it? Could someone please tell me about this palette? Thanks!
Katie M.
Reading , PA
I'm obsessed with mermaids☺ are the colors pastel shades or dark?
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
OMG I love this. I wonder if it is expensive?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
How much does this cost?
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
How long do these stay on? Are they as pigmented as they look?