BY SAUCEBOX COSMETICS

PERFECT HIGHLIGHT, CONTOUR, BRONZER, AND BLUSH BRUSH

VEGAN FIBERS

SauceBox Cosmetics Martial Blue Vanity Blush
  • "Perfect and absolutely adorable brush! I'm so in love with it. I feel it's softer than the usual contour/ highlight brushes. I use it pretty often because it feels gentle on my skin. Plus the gorgeous packaging is a win!" in 9 reviews
Suzette N.
I actually got mine on eBay for muuuuuuuch less but omggggg I love this brush! I use it to contour and it's a life saver 💕
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
I love it is super cute super easy to apply the highlighter is super small and super easy to carry in the packages
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
I've been wanting to this for awhile now I want to review this products. I can't wait to buy this.
Nadeelen N.
Very soft and dewy I love it so much , gives you a very flawless look and doesn't leave patches
Cris C.
New York
This is adorable for a first set of brushes for a young girl or even for yourself just because they're cute. They are super affordable and the quality isn't bad for what you pay for. Some of the brushes i don't use but some are good.
Cece a.
The first thing that caught my eye about this brush is the very CUTE design. Other than the design its really soft and good for contour but neither a really good highlighter brush because it just makes it go all over the place. Nor a foundation brush.
Lilly L.
Would just like to say this was a good product .blended out my make up very nicely and left it looking beautiful . I would say compared to some of my brushes I use this would be now one of my go to brushed. Definitely would buy again
Seibeth G.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
I love the design but honestly is more of a decorative brush rather than something functional for doing your makeup constantly. I use it for applying my base coat, and it does work but i feel that the handle doesn't make an every day use.
Charlotte C.
vic, hampton
I purchased this product recently and thought it looked very tumblr, I didn't think I would use it that much though. I love this product it is sooo amazing but sadly mine broke as my sister was playing around with it and broke it.
Clara María V.
Es muy bonita! Y suave!
Pero para mi no es demasiado cómoda de usar porque tiene una forma complicada.
De todas maneras es bonita de tener en tu kit de maquillaje
Francis P.
Where can i get it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this brush worth buying?
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
This is so popular I see it all over social media. Some say it doesn't work? Is that true?
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
I want this brush so bad. A girl loves mermaids and makeup brushes 💙 does anyone have this brush??
Cindi S.