BY SAUCEBOX COSMETICS

PERFECT HIGHLIGHT, CONTOUR, BRONZER, AND BLUSH BRUSH

VEGAN FIBERS

SauceBox Cosmetics Martial Blue Vanity Blush
  • "Perfect and absolutely adorable brush! I'm so in love with it. I feel it's softer than the usual contour/ highlight brushes. I use it pretty often because it feels gentle on my skin. Plus the gorgeous packaging is a win!" in 9 reviews
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Not my favorite brush but the packaging is so cute because it looks like a mermaid tail and who dosent love mermaids as I right ?? The brush is okay quality that is why I gave it only 3 stars but it's very affordable.
Lizbeth T.
I love this product it's cute , small for on the go ,and applys highlighter so amazing this is definitely a must have if you are a beauty blogger or a YouTuber that loves beauty
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
This brush itself is really adorable and a good collectors piece for your makeup vanity but overall not a very useful shape for anything to apply makeup with and not something i reach for everyday
Lauren C.
These are the most amazing brushes I have ever had! I have already bought 3! Then ended up going and getting an angled one as well! They are my favorite highly recommend them to anyone!
Jane T.
Port richey
So adorable!! Love the design. Very easy to hold and applies the make up beautifully!! I loved this brush so much I had to get one for my mom as well. Price is great as well!!
Tabitha W.
I received one as a gift and absolutely love it. I have oily skin and this works wonders on it. I intend on buying more this brush is very easy to work with in addition to being soft and hard in all the right places i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Elle J.
It's more for decor then use. It looks really pretty but i truly don't see myself taking them from my makeup brushes and using it to put on my makeup. I wouldn't want to ruin the brush and it to not be pretty anymore.
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
I love this brush it's super cute, price is great & the brush doesn't shed when you use it. I use it mainly for Blush or to blend in my bronzer with.
Caitlyn S.
These are the cutest brushes ever and i am so in love with them! They are so soft and they dont shed. And the color is so cute
Marlenne P.
Love my brush! Super cute actually used it once to contour. Love seeing my brush sitting on my vanity when doing my makeup.
Francis P.
Miami , FL
Where can i get it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this brush worth buying?
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
This is so popular I see it all over social media. Some say it doesn't work? Is that true?
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
I want this brush so bad. A girl loves mermaids and makeup brushes 💙 does anyone have this brush??
Cindi S.