BY SAUCEBOX COSMETICS

PERFECT HIGHLIGHT, CONTOUR, BRONZER, AND BLUSH BRUSH

VEGAN FIBERS

Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I just love how adorable these brushes are. Super inexpensive, bold vibrant colors, with bristles that will not shed. Gread for foundations, concealers, even contouring, creating a super smooth canvas, and flawless face. I bought my step daughters entire cheer squad the whole set, and they love them.
Rachel S.
The brush is nice and soft but the plastic is a little on the cheap side. I like using it occasionally but I mostly keep it for show because I don’t want to drop it and break it.
Barbara E.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Although this product is beautiful and soft, it isn't very good. I tried to make use for it with foundation application as well as applying translucent powder and contor. It was just moving the foundation around and it wasn't working the way the description said it would. SauceBox Cosmetics Mertail Vanity Brush
Christina E.
OKC
I love love love this brush. It is so cute! Everyone asks me where I got it from. They all want one! I use it with my powder on my medium skin tone. I'm a combination skin tone. It is so easy to use and apply. I am so satisfied with this purchase. I  am giving one to a friend for her birthday.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This brush is beautiful, but it is more decorative than it is functional. I have mine displayed and it looks so cute! I have used it to contour my nose, and it works pretty well for that. The brushes are soft and it is very well made. But for me, it's more of a brush to display than anything else.
Ashley R.
I don't actually use my brush, it more so just sits on my vanity for decor because I love mermaids! I got mine for a decent price and I remember the shipping being fast! This would make a great brush for foundation or cream contour but I've just chosen to use mine for more of a decor piece
ashtyn C.
One of the prettiest brushes I own! I use this brush to put on foundation and it works like a charm! The application process is soo easy that I use this brush almost every day! Not to mention that this brush is so soft and smooth. I was definitely left satisfied with this purchase!
Angela T.
washington
Honestly I only bought it because it's super duper cute and I love the color, but I don't really use this. But I do once every blue moon like to touch the bristles, and they are very soft but firm in a way. I will definitely try to use this more
Lynn S.
Perfect and absolutely adorable brush! I'm so in love with it. I feel it's softer than the usual contour/ highlight brushes. I use it pretty often because it feels gentle on my skin. Plus the gorgeous packaging is a win!
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This is such a gorgeous brush! I love how firm it is and how great it is to blending compared to other blending products. It blends out your foundation and contour so beautifully and it's great! It gets the job done!
Francis P.
Where can i get it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this brush worth buying?
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
This is so popular I see it all over social media. Some say it doesn't work? Is that true?
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
I want this brush so bad. A girl loves mermaids and makeup brushes 💙 does anyone have this brush??
Cindi S.