Sauce Hot (Pack of 24)

by Tapatío

Tapatio, Hot Sauce, 5 OZ (4) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sauce Hot (Pack of 24)!
Hayward, CA
Literally use this hot sauce for everything. From eggs, potato chips, cucumbers and so on. Has a perfect light texture and an extra kick of spice that makes any snack more enjoyable.
Newport News, VA
I quite enjoy this hot sauce, I think it has a nice flavor without being overwhelmed with the spice/ hotness of it. For those who like hot sauce I would give this a shot.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love this hot sauce.... I put it on everything! It makes everything taste so much better. This is a must have in my house! You can buy it an any store/ market.
San Diego
Is there anyone who loves hot sauce but doesn’t love tapatio? It’s a great value, easily accessible, and tastes great with all kinds of foods. Tapatio improves anything and is 0 cal. I buy often along with other types of hot sauce!
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
This sauce goes with everything and I love it! I love spicy with everything it adds a great flavor and not a lot of spice just the perfect amount. It’s a very versatile sauce morning, evening, dinner.
Bakersfield , CA
By far the best sauce. The best hot day ex not to hot . I get it at almost every grocery store. I think it’s healthy but I doubt it. I know everyone eats it’s on almost everything and it’s very satisfying.
Lake Elsinore
Grew up with this in my house. Gives everything a nice spicy kick. I usually add this to everything I eat. Add this in your civeche recipe, bag of chips, eggs, ramen EVERYTHING!
Wilmington, CA
Great to throw onto food. Can’t go wrong with this hot sauce. I don’t add too much because I can’t tolerate the spicy ness so I just add enough to enjoy the flavor.
San Diego, CA
I put this literally on everything I eat! Tastes a lot better than other hot sauce brands and is super versatile! Tatar’s great in soup, in popcorn, chips, etc.
Sunnyside, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Tapatio is my favorite thing in the whole world!! I put it on all my food I would recommend to anyone that loves a little bit of heat!