BeautyFaceFacial Skincaresauce beauty
Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette

Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette

by sauce beauty

Your hair will thank you for this whipped, rich Guacamole Whip; infused with the power of Avocado, Jarrah Honey, Argan Oil and Monoi Oil.Double dip all you want, nobody's looking! Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette!
Ashley C.
Fort Campbell, KY
Wow this hair mask smells so good and makes my hair super smooth. As a blonde I need all the moisture I can get.. this sample size makes me want to buy the full size product now!
Paula B.
Barnegat, NJ
I saw a post about this product and decided to try it! Let me first start by saying. It states leave in time is 3-5 minutes. I used it as an over night mask, when I rinsed it out my hair was soft and subtle. I NEED. Conditioner with my type of hair , and I didn’t use any after shampoo. Just this mask. In the morning I rinsed and blew dry , my hair took on a nice shine and my hair was soft and bouncy ! And the smell was an added bonus- I only bought a packet of this but I will be buying the jar. Next visit to the beauty supply store!
Alexandra S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette uploaded by Alexandra S.
This is such a good product, can’t wait to use this little sample! I get a few uses out of the sample and i do it every few weeks
amanda J.
Wonder Lake, IL
Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette uploaded by amanda J.
First of all I can't say enough about the brand... they are cruelty free and vegan!! This product is amazing. It smells so awesome and leaves my hair so freaking soft and unknotted.. I barely have to brush!!!
Paige B.
Purchased this after hearing good reviews about this product online and social media. This product left my hair soft and smooth and tangle free. I could honestly tell the difference when I went to rinse it out. It smells amazing and once my hair dried it was silky and shiny! Definitely will try more from the brand and purchase a full size of this!
Ashley W.
Renton, WA
Talk about a holy grail product! Within 5 minutes I could instantly feel the difference in the texture of my hair after rinsing this mask out. My hair hasn’t felt this silky smooth in awhile!
Lizzie N.
Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette uploaded by Lizzie N.
All hale the sauce. Bought this at the recommendation of my hair stylist. Made and manufactured in the USA which I really like and am trying to support “ in house” purchasing this year. It is very moisturizing and smooth and the smell is nice ( it does not smell like guacamole it smells like cucumber and soap). Not silicone free so not curly girl method approved but I find it moisturizing for my curls and very dry hair. Inexpensive and I get two uses out of each sample pack. They also sell it in a jar at sally beauty for an affordable price.
Sarah G.
Farnborough , Hampshire
Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette uploaded by Sarah G.
A stunning hair mask if there ever was one! Smells incredible and my hair feels fantastic after using it. I have bleached ends which can be very dry and this mask has improved the quality of my hair so much. The brand is cruelty free and all products are made colour safe. sauce beauty Deep Moisture Mask Guacamole Whip
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette uploaded by Jes K.
I love this hair mask. This hair mask makes my hair feel very soft and gentle. It smells really good. This was fun to use and try out. I got this for free from pinchme #Goodbyejuly Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette
Gaby B.
Hempstead
Sauce Beauty Guacamole Whip Deep Moisture Mask Packette uploaded by Gaby B.
I got this sample size from a website called pinchme and it was totally worth the wait . It smells delicious it makes my hair silky smooth and super shiny , it’s actually kinda messy but the packet has a lot of product for 2 or 3 uses . I would totally recommend.

Looking for your answer?