Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Chelz B.Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Gregoria R.Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SATURDAY SKIN

Brighten up. Date Seed extract illuminates and refreshes the area around the eyes.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE OR SYNTHETIC COLOR.

A T.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to love this after seeing all the great reviews, but I’m not overly impressed. I’ve only been using it a short time, so I hopeful it will improve over time. I suffer from puffy bugs with slight dark circles. I certainly wasn’t expecting a miracle, but hoped my eyes would look a bit more refreshed after apply this and getting a full night of rest.
Chie H.
Orange County, CA
I’m not too into eye creams. This Saturday Skin was just alright, nothing special. I’m not even sure what I’m looking for in an eye cream but this wasn’t it. It was my first time buying it and my last time buying it. It was too light in my opinion. Maybe if it were a little bit heavier?
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
Decent product. I usually go for heavier eye creams but this is nice for day and night. The pump aspect is awesome for cleanliness and one pump is good for both eyes. Hydrates enough so no complaints really. Just not super in love with it.
Charlotte P.
Love the packaging and it’s a great amount that comes in the bottle! I’ve only been using it for a week or so, I don’t see any drastic difference but it works well under my concealer and helps with moisturizing, can’t tell if it’s minimizing dark circles yet.
Chelz B.
United States
I love this eye cream! I love the lightweight consistency which makes it easy to be absorbed into the skin. This eye cream is really nice and really makes my eyes look smoother and brighter. It has done wonders for my dry skin around my eyes too. I use to have dark corners and dry patches on the outer rim of my eyes but they are almost non-existent. I love this product and recommend it to anyone especially if you have sensitive eye. 😍
Chelsea F.
Philadelphia, PA
The packaging for the product is so cute. The pump is fantastic because I feel that it helps me not use too much product (I use about half a pumps worth for both eyes). If smells nice and does feel refreshing on the skin. It sits well under makeup but does not look to oily if you do not put makeup on after. I have noticed that my bags do not look as dark and my fine lines are a little less, I have been using this product once a day for about 2 weeks now. You also get about 1oz of product which I think is a good deal considering the price. I would recommend highly!
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
For the price, you really get a solid amount of product, which is always a plus especially when it comes to eye cream which can get so expensive for the smallest amount. I use this every day, in the morning and night routine and it definitely keeps me looking more awake, and that's about the extent of it. If you're looking to get rid of dark circles, I think you'll need something more hard-hitting. But for a light eye cream, I definitely recommend!  Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream
Becca B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great! Light enough to wear in the morning without getting greasy but moisturizing enough for night. A ton comes in the bottle too compared to most eye creams.
linda e.
Barranquilla
En un principio estaba dudosa pero ya después de usarlo quede encantada! No saben cuando me fascina usarla ..
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
It's not bad, but it is very basic. If you want an eye cream that soothes and moisturizes only than this would be a great fit for you. I try to add in some firming or anti aging to my eye creams and that is the only reason for missing a star.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wbere would one find this?
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Where can I find these?
Tara L.
Langley , BC
Worth the price? Any good dupes?
Katie W.
Boston, MA
what's the consistency like?
Vasi K.
If you have really dark circles, how useful is this product for you?

back