Jennifer P.
Enfield
Not sure how to feel about this. I bought it 1. Because it's a Korean beauty line... and I thought to myself how those Korean women have amazing skin so I must have. 2. Because I needed something for my light under eye wrinkles .... It glides on nice and smooth and it's a big bottle for the price. I have used this for a month straight faithfully for max benefits and feel as if it doesnt do too much more than my daily facial moisturizers cant do. Super sad because I was rooting for this one.