Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by greivy l.Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SATURDAY SKIN

Brighten up. Date Seed extract illuminates and refreshes the area around the eyes.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE OR SYNTHETIC COLOR.

Buy on Cult Be...
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I The cream has such a beautiful and fresh scent that I just cannot get enough off, and as it doesn't contain any artificial fragrances, it naturally comes from some of the added ingredients which also include apple seed oil and water, orange, lemon and grapefruit oil, and lavender and rosemary oil. This eye cream is so incredibly light, that I'd actually classify it more as serum than a cream. It absorbs into the skin immediately, and in spite of its lightness, it is clearly very moisturising, and immediately leaves my skin clearly deeply moisturised, and looking and feeling refreshed. And because it absorbs so quickly, and without any greasiness or tackiness, it is also the perfect base for makeup during the day. After having used the cream for several weeks, I have to say that I am impressed with the results, as I have definitely noticed that my eye area seems brighter and smoother, less puffy and dark circles less noticeable. I haven't yet noticed any major difference in the amount of wrinkles and lines, but I also didn’t expect that to happen in such a short period of time. The cream comes in a gorgeous pink pump bottle, and it holds a massive 30ml, which is a lot for an eye cream, so it will last you forever. You naturally also need to take this larger size into account when you look at the price, as it does make it great value too.
Jennifer P.
Enfield
Not sure how to feel about this. I bought it 1. Because it's a Korean beauty line... and I thought to myself how those Korean women have amazing skin so I must have. 2. Because I needed something for my light under eye wrinkles .... It glides on nice and smooth and it's a big bottle for the price. I have used this for a month straight faithfully for max benefits and feel as if it doesnt do too much more than my daily facial moisturizers cant do. Super sad because I was rooting for this one.
Mary R.
Boise, ID
I really like this eye cream! The consistency is a little too silicone-y for my taste but I still find that it refreshes and hydrates my under eyes! A little goes a long way and it's a really affordable option. I think it'd be a great fit for oily or combo skin types because it's not the most cream-like or hydrating formula I've tried. Would recommend!
Rachael G.
Homewood , AL
I really enjoy the packaging of this product. It feels lightweight but also thick and comfortable on the eyes. I’m not sure how effective the product is. I did notice that my under eye darkness has lessened but not ice else. If I don’t apply this well before I put my makeup on though I do notice some pulling with my under eye concealer with this.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Wide Awake is the perfect pick-me-up for any morning... It totally helps with puffy eyes.  It gives you that energized, wide-awake look that totally makes your eyes look refreshed.  It also smoothes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness as well as reduces the appearance of black circles.  Love this product, Has a little bet of everything which makes it worth the price.
Madison K.
I purchased the Saturday skin wide awake brightening eye cream for the first time just last week and I am not disappointed! I have tried just about every eye cream under the sun and none have helped me with my puffiness. This one has.. so far! It’s only been two days so it’s a bit early to tell but as of now I’m a huge fan!!
Jamie H.
Tempe, AZ
I just started using this product so I can speak to the long term affects, but I am happy with the hydration it brings to my under eye during the day and I hope to see good results over time. It is the most cost effective I cream I have found at Sephora so I have Highhope’s
Janeigne N.
I love this eye cream. This Saturday Skin brand is beautiful and the packaging looks so pretty. The eye cream itself is quite light therefore I apply it for morning and night. The skin round my eyes got smoother, firmer and look brighter in the morning. Very happy.!!!
Heather E.
Maumee, OH
This is the most hydrating eye cream I have ever owned. It lasts all day and through the night. Within a few days of use I noticed a difference in the fine lines around my eyes. I can't wait to see what the future holds. Highly recommend.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I love to use this product at night and I am a repeated user; I just love all their products so much! Good value and highly effective with super cute packaging always. Leaves my skin feeling youthful and rejuvenated.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wbere would one find this?
Shirley C.
Brownsville , TX
Where can I find these?
Tara L.
Langley, BC
Worth the price? Any good dupes?
Katie W.
Boston, MA
what's the consistency like?
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
If you have really dark circles, how useful is this product for you?