Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream

by Saturday Skin

Brighten up. Date Seed extract illuminates and refreshes the area around the eyes.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE OR SYNTHETIC COLOR.

Did this give anyone milia after using for a longer period of time?
I’ve seen reviews raving about this product. The price is on the lower end which is nice, but does it actually work?
Is this eye cream intended to be used in the morning, or also at night?
Start your review of Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream!
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye cream is INCREDIBLE for sensitive eyes and skin. It’s MASSIVE (the full size is a whole ounce for $60, and you can get a full size at Sephora right now with other products in a set, for less than that!) and the much smaller mini has lasted me FOREVER, and I use a lot. I put it under my eye, on my upper eyelid, inner corner, and past the outside corner. I also leave it on to soak in because it has a gel texture and will soak in even more over the course of a few minutes. I have literally gotten it IN my eye before when I’ve put too much on my finger, and it barely even stung at all, and felt better once I wiped off the excess. Regular eye creams will cause me horrible pain and burning in my eyes if I get them anywhere near my eyeball (which is not helpful considering that’s where my wrinkles from excess skin are), and even if I keep a little distance between them and my lashline, I will rub my eyes later on, and my eyes will sting and burn. This eye cream absolutely does not have that problem. It also does not sting my delicate eye skin like other eye creams do. If an eye cream does not sting MY eyes and skin, I don’t think there is anything remotely irritating or harmful in it. It’s incredibly hydrating and has a lovely smooth gel texture. It feels like you’re giving your eyes a treat. I have excess under eye skin causing wrinkles, genetic under-eye circles, and my skin gets irritated and dry, and it helps with all those things by hydrating and plumping the skin. It’s also cruelty-free K-Beauty, which can be hard to find because China is such a massive market in Asia. I love that I can try K-skincare without worrying about the animals. Saturday Skin is so great for creating such a quality, sensitive-skin-friendly, massive product for such a great price. I am most definitely buying the full size. I would miss it so much if I didn’t have it.
Pickering, ON
I was a little skeptical trying this product as I’ve heard mixed reviews about it! However, I’m super happy with my purchase!! A little bit of this product goes a long way, so I have a feeling this will last me quite a long time. I like the gel-like consistency, as it provides great hydration without a heavy or sticky feeling. I used to use the OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème, which I equally love, but I really like the pump on the Saturday Skin product and the light/non-greasy feeling underneath the eyes! I have a noticed a brightening effect under my eyes, particularly in the mornings after minimal sleep! Overall, I think this is a great product and definitely worth the money!
Easthampton, MA
I really like this product. It goes on easily and lasts forever. It is hydrating but light enough for everyday use. I don’t think it performs miracles for your under eye area, but I think it works well enough that it’s worth the purchase. I’ve reacted to 2-3 eye creams and this is one of the few that have never left my under eye area burning. I did get this one sent to me to review from Influenster a few months ago, and I’m still continuing to use it often.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Scentbird
So far I am in love with this eye cream!! I have very dark circles under my eyes which are hereditary and also have fine lines. The consistency of this product is almost a cross between a gel and a cream and it sits just right on the skin. Just enough moisture and firming to cover both problems. I have only been using it for a few days but so far so good!! I am dying to try more of their products. ESPECIALLY the rub a dub exfoliating gel.
Hayward, CA
I bought this eye cream since it seemed like the best value for a higher-end eye cream where the bottle is huge compared to others at Sephora. I have been using it for months but haven't noticed anything amazing in terms of results or reducing dark circles wrinkles. It hydrates the sensitive eye area without any irritation or transferring into my eye later in the day. It also provides a good pre concealer prep so my eye makeup goes on smooth.
Flushing
Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Amber B.
I’ll be honest I don’t think this worked for me like it described because I did not see much of a difference at all.. I was a first time user and I honestly do not think that I will be using it again. But the plus sides to this product is that it does go on silky smooth which I absolutely loved.
Mississauga
Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Shannon F.
The greatest eye cream I’ve tried! After using it for only a week, I could see a significant difference in my dark circles. Eye creams can be expensive and finding an affordable option that actually produces results and is sustainable can be difficult. This bottle is a great size and I find that I only need half a pump for both eyes! I’ve been using it daily for five months and it feels like I haven’t even made a dent in it yet.
Ames, IA
At first I was skeptical, because eye creams NEVER do anything for me. This... this changed the game. It is so soft and light on the face, and it doesn't hurt my sensitive eyeballs the way a lot of other creams do when I apply them near my eyes. It has made a noticable difference with how my eyebags look on a daily basis.
Washington, DC
This is the perfect product. I didn't even know my eyes could look better. I was using it as a moisturizer but it is so much more. It depuffed my eyes and helped with lines and creases. The scent is light and the product application smart (I hate dipping my fingers in jara- unhygienic!), This is a holy Grail product.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
This Saturday skin cream is a must have. It really helps moisturize, decrease puffiness under the eye, and helps with any creases. This product really helped improve how my undereye looks. I would definently recommend this product eventhough it is a little pricey but it is definitely worth the money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tustin, CA
9 months ago
Kimmy B. • 8 months ago
No SPF I believe, but the more I use it, the more I’m liking it!