BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Brittney V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got this in a VoxBox and I use it daily now. I truly feel that it has made my skin smoother and way more hydrated. You don’t have to use a lot either. It’s also not super fragrant which is great for sensitive skin.
Amadalia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer it’s literally the best ! Weird but I love using it as a primer for when I’m about to apply my foundation because it gives the most smooth canvas 😭❤️ and also when I’m about to go to sleep 😭😭
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer is ultra light and comfortable to wear during the day or night (not just Saturday’s!) A little goes a long way for this product. The only thing I slightly disliked was how sticky it was initially was.
Dionna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great idea...but it didn't do much for my skin in terms of actually hydrating. It's light weight which is great for oily skin. But it's not a first choice moisturizer, especially in the winter. It's just OK for me.
Megan M.
i received this in my flaunt it voxbox and after using it, it did leave my skin feeling very moisturized. the formula is super smooth, and is almost like a cream gel, but a few minutes after application, it gets kind of sticky under my eyes. i’m not sure if the glacier aspect adds anything special, but i don’t think i would purchase. it was an okay product, and i’ll finish it, but it doesn’t have that WOW factor for me.
ashley S.
Detroit, MI
I love how hydrating this product is. It feels good on the skin and it’s a great night time moisturizer. However it does leave a sticky feeling underneath the skin. Not sure how good it would be underneath makeup
Sage F.
Montreal , QC
This stuff is a gel which is what I prefer for a moisturizer because it goes on smoother. My skin feels super hydrated after using this and I haven’t noticed that it’s caused any breakouts which is good as well.
Madison K.
baltimore, MD
The container this moisturizer comes in is so cute! The product itself is very gel-like and water based, so it is refreshing. I can only use the tiniest bit, so at least it will last me for a long while!! It has not cleared up my skin, but it also hasn't caused a breakout. I have noticed that if I apply tiny bit after washing my face in the morning, I am oily by afternoon. Other than that, I recommend the purchase!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Omgggg I love this cream! The smell is so light and pretty! It is so gentle and smooth on my skin and really keeps me moisturized. And lets talk about that packaging! So adorable and so user friendly. I love!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
So i like this product in the mornings before i put on makeup! It is very tacky which makes your foundation and all really stick and helps last all day! I was super happy about that. But due to it being so sticky i cant wear it if I'm not gonna put makeup on. It's just your personal preference. Also it hasn't made me break out!! So im pretty happy with it
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?