BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Aislin T.
was so excited to try this product bc the packaging was cute and the formula of the water cream is amazing! although it is very hydrating and absorbs quickly into the skin, i disliked how it left a very sticky residue on my face. the scent was minimal and fresh which i truly enjoyed. 💧💦 i got this product complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
I received this product from Influenster and each time I've used it my skin feels so hydrated! I had never heard of Saturday Skin before receiving this and I immediately had a great first impression because of the holographic packaging. It's great for soothing pores and healing parched skin. It has a bit of a sticky feel at first but once you rinse your face the stickiness goes away and the cream absorbs into your skin. There's a bunch of product on the inside too.
Courtney V.
I really like this moisturizer! Besides the really cute packaging, this moisturizer really hydrates the skin. I have very dry/normal skin & use it every night before bed. I’ve even used it under makeup when my skin feels extra dry & it works well! It’s like a gel consistency & a little will go a very long way. I’ve been using this for a month now and I feel like I’ve barely made a dent in it.

I received this product for free in my VoxBox but all opinions are my own.
Abbey W.
Saint Charles, MO
I use this glacier cream every day and it has done wonders for my face. I have naturally dry skin and when I use this both morning and night I can see a noticeable difference in my skin. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Melissa A.
Oceanside, CA
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It was light enough for it to not feel oily on the skin and felt tacky so it worked really well for when you put foundation over it. I don’t think there was anything I didn’t like about it
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
So the formula and the smell is
Amazing! But unfortunately I broke out from
This bad! I was so disappointed since it looks like such an amazing moisturizer and I love anything skin care. I wish it was more prone to sensitive skin and wish I could have kept it
Andrea P.
Nashville, TN
This lotion is wonderful! The texture is great and makes my skin super hydrated. I have oily skin, so I tend to use this at night to avoid looking sleek during the day. Love the smell too! I’m interested to see how this product holds up in the long run of being worked into my skincare routine.

*** update: this moisturizer made my skin break out more after continued use. Maybe just a bit too oily/moisturizing for my oily skin!
Yesenia A.
This product was definitely not for me using it for just a few days now I’ve noticed it is making me break out. I have very sensitive skin and honestly this just wasn’t it. It does feel very light and smooth when put on
Jessie F.
I have really weird skin, and easily dries out by the slightest change in my skincare routine. But, this did not affect it at all. It is lightweight, pleasant smelling and moisturizing- and also really neat to look at!!! Great packaging, and an overall great company. I’m seeking to use their products again.
Brittney V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got this in a VoxBox and I use it daily now. I truly feel that it has made my skin smoother and way more hydrated. You don’t have to use a lot either. It’s also not super fragrant which is great for sensitive skin.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,028 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?