BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Stephani n.
Honestly this is by far the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. As soon as you apply it you can feel it hydrating your skin. It’s so soothing. I highly recommend this product for all skin types . I received this free from Influenster but will definitely be purchasing in the future.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
This product was sent to me in one of my most recent vox boxes. I usually use the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel in the mornings after the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum and I still continue to do so. The glacier cream is similar in consistency to the water gel but the glacier cream is way tackier, leaves a sticky residue. So it’s not something I would wear before makeup applications. So I have been using it at night as a final step to my skin care routine so it can soak in my skin overnight. So I like it but it’s def not a daytime cream.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth without the greasiness. It’s very lightweight and has an amazing send. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great light weight wish moisturizer for this summer.
Julie L.
Tucson, AZ
I love skincare, especially moisturizers! They keep your skin feeling and looking soft, smooth, and supple. While I am not huge on water cream formulas (I think they do not feel as moisturizing as I would like), I enjoyed this one! It absorbs well in the skin and a little goes a long way. If you have issues with fragrances, you'll love this because there isn't one! I love the packaging too; sleek yet fun. I would definitely recommend this product! I have combo/normal skin with a good amount of sensitivity to it. I received this product as a free sample.
Heidi F.
W Long Branch, NJ
I would definitely recommend this product. It moisturizes your skin and feels so amazing when you apply it. It helps with sunburn right away and takes away the burn. This is a great value and will last a long time. You only need to apply a little to cover whole face.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I really like this product! I use this several nights out of the week if I need to rehydrate my skin and don’t want to go through the trouble of applying a mask. It goes on easy, it’s super light, a little goes a long way and it absorbs into the skin beautifully without it leaving a sticky feeling. I definitely feel that this is one of the better “water” moisturizers on the market right now.
Miriam O.
Orlando, FL
THE BEST FACIAL CREAM I HAVE EVER USED! You only need a little and it’s enough for your whole face! It makes my face silky smooth. Very gentle and has no perfumes added. Can’t wait to try their other products!
Veronica H.
Overall very nice and smooth product. Smells great and not overpowering. Made my face glowy and hydrated but not oily. It feels slightly sticky at first appliance but it disappears soonthere after. Would say I reccomend for someone looking for a hydrating product as it is not so much a cream but a gel which I like a lot more than a cream. I personally have combination skin and would use as part of my daily skincare routine.
I recieved this product for testing purposes complimentary of influenster for my honest opinion.
Maddie W.
I loved this moisturizer so very much. I’m extremely picky with my moisturizers, as I want it to be heavy enough to quench my skins thirst, but not too heavy where I fee greasy all day. This cream does the trick! Wonderful Korean skin care product highly recommend
Rachel M.
Washington, DC
I am a total routine girl, so receiving skincare in Influenster boxes always make me a little bit nervous. However, this product was top quality and made my skin feel moisturized without the product being too heavy or making my skin too oily! The moisturizer is on the thicker side in regards to its consistency. I prefer using this one at night to let my skin soak up all the moisture, and then using a lighter moisturizer in the mornings. This product would also be great in the colder months!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?