BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Lynn P.
Tecumseh
I'm on the fence about this product because I can't use it everyday because it has a peeling action. The next day my skin has flaky areas. It doesn't say anything about this being an exfoliating or peeling type of cream. If applied in the morning and before makeup its feels somewhat tacky.
Sabrina A.
Omg I was a little apprehensive about this because I have oily skin. But I applied it at nights and it’s literally sooo hydrating I feel like my skin just drinks it all up. I wake up with clear and radiant glowy skin.
Marian C.
Estoy encantada con esta crema. Me fue enviada en una voxbox y el cambio en mi rostro ha sido notorio. Mi piel luce hidratada y luminosa. No deja la piel grasosa y no tiene olor (lo cual me encanta).
Madison W.
This is such a great product. It not only looks so good and cool on the outside, but it feels so good on my skin! My skin feels refreshed after I use it and it really compliments my skin!
Latoya C.
I received this complimentary product from Influenster.
Great product with absolutely great quality and the best pricing in town. Love the finish and texture but the wear time and scent seems to fade away fast.
This can’t be well compared to other brands. This brand without a doubt always surpasses expectations 💯
Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
wilka p.
miami FL
When I saw at the beginning the advertisement I saw it was cute buuuut!! After using this product t skin looks brighter and healthier , is not Greasy and I have nice skin , I love it
Abeer S.
This lightweight formula still packs a punch. Avocado protein extract strengthens skin’s own moisture barrier, sealing in hydration to protect and soften skin.
Alicia J.
Halifax, NS
A hydrating light but reaaaaaaally softening cream. I use it day or night and love how soft my skin feels ! The pink packaging of Saturday skin is to die for.
Angiely D.
Arequipa
I wish I could use it again. I just love this type of cream.
I have sensitive skin and this cream helps me a lot to give my skin softness.
member-0c8df
Hello I love this product I want to review with my followers on YouTube Almost I have 154000 subscribers I am zitounia kiaf from Morocco
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,073 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?