BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Steph C.
Kitchener, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot say anything horrible about this product. I love the Saturday skin line and especially this product. I started using it in the fall/winter when my skin started to flake. I still use the feather lightweight moisturizer but not at the same time as the waterfall, I sometimes feel like using both would be too much. Each one gives a lot of hydration that lasts a full days worth. I use the waterfall more before applying make up
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
When I first got this cream, I wasn't too sure how well it would hydrate my skin, since it's a gel like cream. WOW! It's very hydrating and light at the same time.Great overall cream for day. I now use this cream for both morning and night! My skin has never looked better.
kenzie b.
Winnipeg, MB
My new favorite summer moisturizer! I absolutely adore this moisturizer. It’s light weight, barely any scent, and it’s perfect for any skin type! You get a ton of product as well and the packaging is too cute. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Seren Z.
This waterfall glacier look good and i think its give a natural and fresh skin like we haven’t but anything on it .
If it gives that feeling i will take about it with my friends and i will buy it .
Thanks Influenster to know more about this product 🙏🏻💛
Taylor G.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite cream. It makes my skin feel great. Not oily at all, but also not dried out. It lasts all day and has no negative reaction from my skin. I’ve tried a lot of moisturizers and this is by far my favorite one and has become my go to.
Leah s.
c
I absolutely 100% love this cream! I am totally gonna be using this again, this is the only cream il use, because I know it will not doubt me! It is not at all disappointing! I reccomend this! And the packaging is amazingggg
Hilary H.
Toronto, ON
SATURDAY SKIN Waterfall Glacier Water Cream is my Holy Grail moisturizer! It's a light, cool jelly that melts into the skin but instead of just evaporating, it leaves my skin bouncy and hydrated all day. After using this cream for a few weeks, I also noticed that my skin was visibly brightened ✨ this product is fragrance free
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I’ve used this product for weeks and can honestly say that I love it! I use it as my daytime moisturizer and my skin soaks it up and feels beautiful!!!! I always worry about breaking out with new products, but so far so good with this one! And a little goes a long way. I received this product complimentary on thr flaunt it voxbox from influenster!
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
I love Saturday Skin! Their products are great, I love this especially because I have really dry skin in the summer. It’s very effective and you get a good value. I’d definitely recommend this to others!!
chloe s.
Torquay,Devon
Absolutely loved this it’s so soft and gentle on the skin I have used this several times and the price is good and the packaging is lush loved the quality and I will definitely be buying this again
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?