BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Ashe l.
Alabama
I'm still really unsure on how I feel about this product. I purchased this because I really enjoy water/gel type moisturizers. The texture is a cool gel but it left my skin feeling tacky/sticky. I figured that i was probably using too much product so I started using less but ended up with the same result. I do think its moisturizing but my skin does need a bit more moisture than what this has to offer, I probably wont repurchase this again.
Ashley D.
Texarkana, TX
I’ve been using this morning and night time to see how moisturizing it is. I like the way it’s like a gel because I have oily skin. It’s a little tacky feeling on my skin but I like that! Helps me me skip priming before my make up!
Allison H.
Holt, MI
I liked this but it wasn’t a moisturize is continue to buy. I’ve been moisturizer my face daily since I was in middle school so I’m very picky when it comes to moisturizer. It does the job but you can find ones that do the same or better for a better price
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
I’d like to start by saying that for the price of this product ($39) you get a pretty good amount of cream (1.69oz) so overall, pretty good deal. Not to mention that the packaging is pretty gorgeous and sleek. The product promises hydration and suppleness which it delivers in both. It does leave an almost “tacky” feeling but I don’t mind it cause I don’t touch my face a lot and I feel like that could be a good thing if I were about to put on makeup. The reason why I’m not giving this product 5 stars is because it doesn’t feel like it soaks into the skin, it feels like it sits on top of your skin almost like a mask. Not the worst product, if it helps with skin vitality like to promises I might repurchase. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to test this product for free.
Jessica L.
The water cream feels great on the skin but if my skin is extremely dry than I prefer to use a heavier traditional cream. The packaging is beautiful and very easy to apply. I would recommend it for the summer.
Shannon H.
Totowa, NJ
I tried this product for over a month now and it is fabulous. Leaves my skin feeling new
Candy R.
Roseville , MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cream so much I have dry skin on my face so I use it every day and it leaves my skin soft and moist all day and it’s good for getting rid of bumps so I definitely recommend this product and I will buy again.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
It’s really good. Always makes me feel like my skin gets a healthy dose! I love it! Buy it and you won’t regret it
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
I’ve read all the reviews and this seems like an amazing cream! I want to try it so bad.
Madison F.
Overall I like this product. I use it at night because I have oily skin and I don't want to be too shiny during the day. Less is more when it comes to this. I however did not find that it was any better than other all natural products I have, and because of that would not recommend this.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,073 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?