BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Patricia D.
I have combo skin, my nose area is normally dry, I apply this on my dry areas and this hydrates my skin perfectly. It's very lightweight and somewhat thin consistency. I'm so glad I got this product from a voxbox, I have purchased this product myself because I love the way it makes my skin feel.
shawna d.
Geneseo, NY
I received this product in my most recent VoxBox and I do enjoy this moisturizer. The only qualm I have with it is that I have very oily skin and this made me a little too hydrated. I ended up giving this to my mother and she loves it though! I think it’s a very nice product for older skin.
Victoria T.
Super hydrating! Goes on like a gel so a little goes a long way. I usually use a oil or serum and combine in together. I use in the evenings usually because it does take a little time for the skin to absorb the cream. It's definitely been my go to hydrating cream for the winter months too!
DANIELLE R.
Redding, CA
I received this and was really happy with it! I put it on before I went to bed and when I woke up my skin still felt to hydrated! It’s more silicone based which is something I don’t normally go for but I really liked this!
Kayla t.
Harrisburg, IL
My dry skin is loving this hydrating gel from Saturday Skin. Its like ice water for your face. I've been using it night and day for the past 2 weeks and have noticed brighter, supple, and more evenly toned skin. Not to mention it's paraben, sulfate, phthalate, perfume, AND dye free.
Stephani n.
Honestly this is by far the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. As soon as you apply it you can feel it hydrating your skin. It’s so soothing. I highly recommend this product for all skin types . I received this free from Influenster but will definitely be purchasing in the future.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
This product was sent to me in one of my most recent vox boxes. I usually use the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel in the mornings after the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum and I still continue to do so. The glacier cream is similar in consistency to the water gel but the glacier cream is way tackier, leaves a sticky residue. So it’s not something I would wear before makeup applications. So I have been using it at night as a final step to my skin care routine so it can soak in my skin overnight. So I like it but it’s def not a daytime cream.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth without the greasiness. It’s very lightweight and has an amazing send. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great light weight wish moisturizer for this summer.
Julie L.
Tucson, AZ
I love skincare, especially moisturizers! They keep your skin feeling and looking soft, smooth, and supple. While I am not huge on water cream formulas (I think they do not feel as moisturizing as I would like), I enjoyed this one! It absorbs well in the skin and a little goes a long way. If you have issues with fragrances, you'll love this because there isn't one! I love the packaging too; sleek yet fun. I would definitely recommend this product! I have combo/normal skin with a good amount of sensitivity to it. I received this product as a free sample.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I really like this product! I use this several nights out of the week if I need to rehydrate my skin and don’t want to go through the trouble of applying a mask. It goes on easy, it’s super light, a little goes a long way and it absorbs into the skin beautifully without it leaving a sticky feeling. I definitely feel that this is one of the better “water” moisturizers on the market right now.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,073 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?