BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
The cute packaging initially peaked my interest in this product, but after using it all summer I’m definitely a fan of the product for the quality, texture and how well it moisturizes my skin. It doesn’t make my skill feel too heavy with product in the summer, which I appreciate. I can see myself repurchasing!
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
I love everything Saturday Skin. I have very dry skin in the summer due to always being at the beach. This product was my lifesaver. I would put just a dab on in the morning and good to go. The product last awhile. Ive had the same jar since June. The pink packaging makes me feel super girly.
Ashlyn D.
I love this product! It didn’t clog my pores or make my face oily! Only down fall is that it does not have acne medication in it. But i still use it in areas i do not apply my acne meds
Thania L.
Westford, MA
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
I received as a complementary thanks to influenster I love it because it arrived in summer time the best water cream ever super effective and gentle with my skin!. Next summer of course I will buy one for me!.
Arbnesha B.
Tampa, FL
Such a great light weight moisturizer. I can easily layer it with other products and it feels wonderful.
Sara D.
It was very hydrating but it left a sticky residue after which didn’t really go away exactly, I had got it for free from voxbox but I don’t really think I’d buy it again
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Don’t get me wrong. This is great stuff! Got it in a box but haven’t used it all up. Definitely locks in the moisture to your skin. Unfortunately my skin didn’t love it and broke out when I used it nightly :(
Heidi C.
Laurel, DE
This moisturizer is definitely amazing! It left my skin feelings moisturized, refreshed, and soft! I’m giving this 4 stars only because of the price. I feel like you could get the Neutrogena Hydro Boost instead and get the same results but for a cheaper price. If you really want to try this product and aren’t worried about price then it’s DEFINITELY worth it!
Danuza A.
Kearny, NJ
Really like it! It’s really hydrant, and no smell, looks like you didn’t use nothing but the same time with all the results you need it. I would recommend and I would buy
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Love this water cream! My skin is always glowing and dewey when I use it! Great quality, easy for my to find or order, and definitely work the price! I highly recommend this to everyone that needs some extra moisturizing help during the cold weather months, this is seriously saving my skin!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?