BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
abigail h.
Milledgeville, GA
Not a fan. I used this moisturizer and although it made my skin soft, it made me feel sticky and gross. Will not repurchase but i have heard a lot of great things about this brand so i would like to try something new. Received complementary of Influenster.
Amanda G.
Love it. I love how it doesn’t have a strong scent or perfume like smell. My under eye area on my face is the most sensitive spot for moisturizer and this one doesn’t irritate it at all and I felt like my skin absorbed what it needed too from it.
Samantha C.
York, PA
Initially I never would've bought this product, but after getting it in my free voxbox, I love it! It goes on so well and makes my skin feel rejuvenated after a shower!
Alyssa S.
S Plainfield, NJ
I use this every morning before applying my makeup and my skin has never been smoother! The packaging is adorable and it exceeded my expectations
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
I like this stuff but it isn’t exceptional. Good option for oily peeps though. The packaging is great though.
Hannah E.
Conway, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect for dry combination skin like mine. Will be repurchasing. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
love this cream there so much in there. i overall fell in love with this brand however i hate containers like this like scooping into a tub it's like contamination beyond contamination... i wish it was in a pump or tube
Becca I.
Denver, CO
Feels amazing and makes a great nighttime cream. I didn't notice too much of a difference in my skin texture after finishing the whole thing but it felt amazing.
Daneto M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love how hydrating this is, it has a nice cooling and refreshing feel each time I apply it, and leaves me feeling hydrated without oily.
Noelyn W.
Frankfort, KY
It’s less. Like a cream and more like a gel. I love the way it made my skin a little tacky but it wasn’t moisturizing enough. It also didn’t agree with my skin very well. I broke out when using it. I have oily/combination skin.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,073 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?