BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
It made my skin feel very hydrated but also left it really sticky. If you’re looking for something similar without the stickiness, try the Clinique Moisture Surge 72 hour.
Nychea L.
It took me some time to really get the feel for this product because I wasn't really sure I was seeing a difference it wasn't until the weather change that I really began seeing how great it was for my dry winter face.
Taylor B.
Lebanon, OH
I LOVE this moisturizer! It is light and not oily, but makes my skin feel so great and keeps it moisturized all day
Alexandra S.
Herriman, UT
I'm all about skincare, and I like this cream for a basic moisturizer, but that's all. There's no anti aging benefits, spf, anti oxidants, or anything that i'm aware of. However, it is a nice texture and provides decent moisture. It also has a nice cooling effect when you first apply it!
emily M.
Evansville, IN
Not a big fan of this... I’ve tried lots of moisturizers and this one is thin and light weight but still made me break out. Definitely for dry skin. I tried it in summer and I’m very oily then.
Kim S.
I was not super impressed by this moisturizer. It is a gel like consistency but it does not deliver the results of similar products. I do no find it to be particularly well hydrating. Maybe if you have super oily skin this could work for you but this isn't going to be hydrating enough for someone with dry/normal skin.
Not scented which is nice . Product absorption is average. Packaging is average.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
I love this water cream. I have combination skin and it works well for me. They texture and consistency is nice and smooth.
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
Sooo nice and light! A little goes a long way. No powerful smell. Literally just feels like you’re putting nothing on your face (in a good way)
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
I am a skincare freak! I love finding new skincare brands and new products! This is one that I have been really enjoying, and I am loving the consistency of it! It is a water gel feeling and goes on the skin without leaving it sticky! Not to mention the packaging of this products is so cute!
Fabiola B.
Loved it. Tried it because I got it on influenster and it’s so good. It keeps my skin very hydrated
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,108 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?