BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
I personally like to apply this before my makeup. It has that tacky-ish feel where it's not 'super wet moisturizing' but does add that needed moisture to the skin. It doesn't feel heavy or oily on the skin. I wouldn't use this in my nighttime routine as it's not hydrating enough - definitely better for day
Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
Got this product in one of my VoxBoxes and I absolutely love it! I have never used a product from SATURDAY SKIN before, but I know it's a Korean skin-care brand. Disclaimer: this water cream is exactly what it says it is- it's VERY watery, so if you don't like that type of consistency, this product would not be for you! I was worried that because its a water cream it would dry out my skin even more (I have normal-dry skin that gets dryer in the colder months), but I was pleasantly surprised to see that my skin had a healthy glow from this product and it didn't dry out my skin! The cream is very lightweight depending on how much you lather on your face, but I really like using it for the day time!
Jenny E.
Silver Spring, MD
I love the way this makes me skin feel! I use it after washing my face at night and it doesn’t feel sticky or like there is anything on it. However, I feel like there are other similar alternatives that do not cost as much that could be used in place of this.
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
This is one of my new favorite products. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and full of life. It allows my makeup to stay fresh all day after I use it. It’s a great price and can be found at Ulta. Go buy it!
Bryanna C.
Caro, MI
Loooooove this product! Hydrates my skin, and doesn’t irritate it. Perfect underneath your makeup, and almost creates a little bit of a tacky base, so everything sticks better. 100% would buy again. Obsessed!
Noemi L.
Very similar to the Clinique moisture surge moisturizer! I put it on before I apply my makeup and primer and it makes my skin feel super moisturized, I have dry skin. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Samantha C.
Des Moines, WA
I fell in love with this product! It is very gentle on my skin and always leaves my skin nice & moisturized. It can leave a sticky film if you use too much product...something to be aware of. The price is moderate.
J. S.
Stanley , NY
I just felt as though this product was a nothing. I personally did not find it to be very moisturizing. Maybe this would be a good moisturizer for someone with oily skin?
Katy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite! This has quickly replaced my previous daily moisturizer. It’s very thick and hydrating, but also dries down quickly. This is great for combination - dry skin.
Jenna S.
Woodstock, GA
This cream is so light weight! Yet so deep and penetrating. I was honestly shocked :) i have really sensitive skin so i have to be careful what lotions and creams i use. This didn’t burn or leave my face greasy at all!! I use before bed after i wash my face.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,073 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?