BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Ashe l.
I'm still really unsure on how I feel about this product. I purchased this because I really enjoy water/gel type moisturizers. The texture is a cool gel but it left my skin feeling tacky/sticky. I figured that i was probably using too much product so I started using less but ended up with the same result. I do think its moisturizing but my skin does need a bit more moisture than what this has to offer, I probably wont repurchase this again.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
I liked this but it wasn’t a moisturize is continue to buy. I’ve been moisturizer my face daily since I was in middle school so I’m very picky when it comes to moisturizer. It does the job but you can find ones that do the same or better for a better price
Jessica L.
The water cream feels great on the skin but if my skin is extremely dry than I prefer to use a heavier traditional cream. The packaging is beautiful and very easy to apply. I would recommend it for the summer.
Shannon H.
Totowa, NJ
I tried this product for over a month now and it is fabulous. Leaves my skin feeling new
Candy R.
Roseville , MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cream so much I have dry skin on my face so I use it every day and it leaves my skin soft and moist all day and it’s good for getting rid of bumps so I definitely recommend this product and I will buy again.
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
This moistireize is very amazing!! It’s is light weight and makes my skin feel nice and soft! The packaging is also very nice and pretty. It would have been better if it was a pump bottle instead of a container where you dip you fingers in because it would be more sanitary but over all this is an amazing product!
Andrea B.
BROOKLYN, NY
This was such an amazing cream I have already bought it again! I love how moisturizing it was and the packaging was great. Would recommend.
Jéssica B.
Wood dale, IL
The package is super cute and the idea is good, but it left my skin with an sticky sensation that, to be honest didn’t please me. The texture of the product itself is very good and a little bit can be spread very easily and cover the whole face and neck.
Alexandra G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Amazing and not heavy. Really gentle on the skin and an easy smooth application. I have very gentle and sensitive skin and this is perfect! It’s a gel like material. I got sent this product for free to test by Influenster and fell in love, will deff buy again.
Lorelei S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Makes skin greasy if used in the morning, but when used at night my skin is super soft when I wake up. Would recommend, but not in large quantities.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?