BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Camille W.
Atlanta, GA
From the very first touch of this cream, you know it is different from your basic moisturizing cream. It is consistent of a gel cream, cool to the touch and glides easily for easy distribution across your face neck. The moisture lasts pretty much all day and my pores don’t feel clogged or heavy. I would definitely recommend!!
Lauren L.
My skin is dry af year round and anything that hydrates my skin is worth mentioning. After trying this waterfall cream, I was impressed by its ability to keep my skin moisturized even after a full 8 hours of sleep. The gel-like formula is soothing, cooling, and made my skin slightly red upon application. However the redness faded as the product seeped into my skin.  Like other people have mentioned, it leaves your skin slightly sticky feeling which may pose as a problem under makeup. I prefer to use this as night before bed rather than a daytime moisturizer. I’ve used many other k-beauty products before so finish of it was not surprising to me. A little goes a long way so use it sparingly across your entire face. I also have to note that the packaging is adorable! This moisturizer is worth a try if you’re a fan of k-beauty.
Lauren L.
Hewitt, TX
I struggle to find a heavier moisturizer to wear at night and often find myself getting breakouts because my skin is too dry. This product has been great for my skin so far. It makes it feel so soft and has made my dry patches go away in just a week. I like that it doesn't smell too. The only thing I don't love is that it feels sticky for about 15-20 minutes after applying.
Libby S.
I am in love with this product! I have very sensitive skin, so I was hesitant to begin using this cream. However, it has left my skin soft, smooth, and moisturized. So far, it has not broken my face out, and I love knowing that it is anti-aging as well. I plan to make this a staple in my nightly skin routine!
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
A clean non greasy facial moisturizer. When I say clean I mean no parabens or sulfates. The packaging is adorable too and not messy at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination skin or sensitive skin since it’s a wholesome product and hydrated without making your skin feel greasy.
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Love - packaging, smell (light and fresh, not overly scented), how it feels going on, moisturizing level is great! And I love the anti-aging benefit.
Not a fan - leaves my face feeling kind of sticky almost, no SPF.
Overall - I like this, but I would not purchase it for the price.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product complementary from Influenster and I’m so happy I did! I love this cream! It’s so moisturizing and it’s so light on your skin. This doesn’t feel heavy, oily, nor does it leave residue on your skin. My skin feels soft and well moisturized. I like that it’s made without parabens and sulfates! This is a great moisturizer to use at night time and or before your makeup routine. A little goes a long way so It might be pricey but it will last you quite some time. I also like the fact that it’s anti-aging. I’m 25 and o never really gave a thought to anything anti-aging but I need to start peeping my skin and this is a great way to start!
Momal A.
Tustin, CA
I received this complementary to test via Influenster VOx box flaunt it campaign. I was in need of a moisturizer so this came right on time I was absolutely amazed with the way it applied and it stayed on leaving my skin moisturized. The packaging is adorable and I would recommend it to other people. Moisture stays locked in for a while long time.
Patricia D.
I have combo skin, my nose area is normally dry, I apply this on my dry areas and this hydrates my skin perfectly. It's very lightweight and somewhat thin consistency. I'm so glad I got this product from a voxbox, I have purchased this product myself because I love the way it makes my skin feel.
shawna d.
Geneseo, NY
I received this product in my most recent VoxBox and I do enjoy this moisturizer. The only qualm I have with it is that I have very oily skin and this made me a little too hydrated. I ended up giving this to my mother and she loves it though! I think it’s a very nice product for older skin.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,032 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?