BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
April H.
This product was super creamy without being oily and didn’t leave any residue from what I could tell. I really like the packaging and it is effective with continued use. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a great moisturizer
Brittany F.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product. Helps with my winter dry skin. Repurchased and intend on adding it to my daily skin care regimen. Highly recommend to friends, family, strangers and more. Hope this is helpful in your search for a daily moisturizer.
Lauren L.
Newton, NC
Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Moisture is a amazing moisturizer & is very effective! It's a very calming cooling product that relaxes the skin. It's very moisturizing & puffs the face making the pores literally disappear! When I use this before applying my makeup the application is flawless & looks airbrushed onto my face. Its also a very affordable moisturizer. I have bought some moisturizers for close to $150 with very little results. For this one to be under $40 & give me the results it does I'm very impressed with it. I did repurchase this moisturizer & I would very much recommend to anyone with extremely dry skin like myself because it's a skin saver! SATURDAY SKIN Waterfall Glacier Water Cream
Rachel H.
It was okay but it felt really heavy and sticky and didn’t seem to sink into my skin. It also didn’t make a noticeable difference compared to my other moisturizers. I probably won’t purchase it.
Morgan P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I absolutely adore this as a moisturizer! It was perfect for my oily skin and didn’t make it any worse. The lack of smell was awesome for my sensitive skin and moisturizer it automatically.
Autum R.
Princeton, IL
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
Best moisturizer I’ve used yet. Went thru the entire bottle. It’s more of a gel like texture but it seeps into your skin so well. It’s a bit pricey for a mosturizer but I’d say it’s well worth it! Packaging is beautiful as well.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Love this water cream! My skin is always glowing and dewey when I use it! Great quality, easy for my to find or order, and definitely work the price! I highly recommend this to everyone that needs some extra moisturizing help during the cold weather months, this is seriously saving my skin!
Danuza A.
Kearny, NJ
Really like it! It’s really hydrant, and no smell, looks like you didn’t use nothing but the same time with all the results you need it. I would recommend and I would buy
Heidi C.
Laurel, DE
This moisturizer is definitely amazing! It left my skin feelings moisturized, refreshed, and soft! I’m giving this 4 stars only because of the price. I feel like you could get the Neutrogena Hydro Boost instead and get the same results but for a cheaper price. If you really want to try this product and aren’t worried about price then it’s DEFINITELY worth it!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Don’t get me wrong. This is great stuff! Got it in a box but haven’t used it all up. Definitely locks in the moisture to your skin. Unfortunately my skin didn’t love it and broke out when I used it nightly :(
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,108 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?