BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Samantha C.
Des Moines, WA
I fell in love with this product! It is very gentle on my skin and always leaves my skin nice & moisturized. It can leave a sticky film if you use too much product...something to be aware of. The price is moderate.
J. S.
Stanley , NY
I just felt as though this product was a nothing. I personally did not find it to be very moisturizing. Maybe this would be a good moisturizer for someone with oily skin?
Katy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite! This has quickly replaced my previous daily moisturizer. It’s very thick and hydrating, but also dries down quickly. This is great for combination - dry skin.
Jenna S.
Woodstock, GA
This cream is so light weight! Yet so deep and penetrating. I was honestly shocked :) i have really sensitive skin so i have to be careful what lotions and creams i use. This didn’t burn or leave my face greasy at all!! I use before bed after i wash my face.
Chelsea D.
I have been obsessed with Tarte’s drink of H2O for a long time, but I tried this in a previous Influenster box and I am OBSESSED! It is so hydrating, it’s not sticky or anything. It makes your skin feel so hydrated pretty much immediately. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product. It almost feels like a jelly but so light and cooling on the skin. It makes my skin very radiant. I think it’s definitely a great value and works amazing. I’d repurchase it! (:
Yazi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I started using this cream, my face has gotten smoother , more moisturized and tighter. I love the way this cream feels on my skin. I have included this product into my daily routine ever since.
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
Although I’ve already reviewed this, here I am again because it’s an amazing product. My face was super dry after it being so cold outside & it works wonders. The packaging is beautiful and I love everything about it
Lindsay T.
Mount juliet, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product it sinks into your skin very well and leaves your skin feeling supple and hydrated. It doesn't seem to be heavily fragrance and works well. I don't think this is too heavy of a moisturizer either.
Adriana A.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The best cream I ever had. Texture is like a glue but it feels amazing on your skin! I bought a second bottle, I’m a repeat user. It’s veré effective the packaging is cute. I love it... definitely I would recommend it!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?