BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Ayaka S.
CHICAGO, IL
Didn’t do anything for my skin :( it felt a bit sticky and greasy but did not moisturize my skin like I had hoped.
Kaitlyn O.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I never know what to buy for my skin when it come to moisturizer & lotion. I have very dry but oily skin. This really keeps my skin glowing and fresh all day! I can never go back after this.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
It’s okay. It is very good for hydration but it doesn’t do much other than that. I was kinda disappointed. This was my first time using this product. It is very gentle, and kinda cold. I won’t buy this product again
Ashley H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I loved it , I have very sensitive skin and this product did not break my skin out. This product also reduces my oiliness.
Brenna B.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this cream! It is cool to the touch and doesn’t have an overwhelming scent. It feels like heaven on your face and holds moisture all day long. I would definitely recommend this product!
Breanda L.
Greenville, NC
This product is great for someone with dry to combination skin. Truly is life changing for them.
Ellie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love! Doesn’t have a smell and doesn’t make my skin breakout. Moisturizes and makes my skin smooth!
Daneto M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love how hydrating this is, it has a nice cooling and refreshing feel each time I apply it, and leaves me feeling hydrated without oily.
Daniela U.
Ooltewah, TN
Love this product! It is really hideratinnm. Totally would by it on my own. I think this product is really good for multiple types of skin which is really rare for nowadays. I apply it every night and it’s a little sticky, but the skin in the morning is always really soft and nice.
Haleigh M.
Portage, PA
Great moisturizer before makeup not too heavy to clog pores but definitely moisturizes. Gentle to the skin and no harsh scent. I’d purchase this for sure I use it daily.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?