BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Emily B.
Brighton, MA
I really enjoy this moisturizer. It makes me skin feel fresh and hydrated without making it feel oily. My only problem with it is is that it can be a bit sticky right when you put it on so if you are laying over makeup definitely give yourself some time to let the product sink in. I wear it at night and it works perfectly. Wake up with my skin feeling refreshed!
Jacqueline D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really loved how this product is super lightweight on the skin and that there was never any residue or shiny after effect. The smell was also really natural and didnt have any harsh chemical smell like most do. I didnt have to apply all week as the moisture retains for a couple of days for me.
Carissa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really wanted to like this moisturizer because I read a lot of good things about it. However I found it to be really quite sticky. I tried it several times and would primarily use it at night after a shower and no matter how much or how little I used wherever I applied it felt sticky. I still gave it three stars because It was super hydrating I just couldn’t get past the fact that it was sticky.
Elizabeth C.
Milton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Ima be so honest. I love this product so much. Its like water for your face. It’s gives you a healthy natural glow finish to me. Grate for a bass. Definitely will perches more of this. Made my friend try it and she loves it more then me. Definitely a cop. Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
Crystal M.
Brawley, CA
Ahhhmazing! It made my skin feel so smooth and healthy. I normally don’t use stuff for my skin but this I do! I totally recommend it!
Ann S.
Granger, IN
Love the packaging. This is a very light, scent-free moisturizer. Almost more like a gel than a cream. It hydrated skin. I got to try this for free in my voxbox. A little goes a long way but it’s still a bit pricey for what you get.
Michelle L.
Shavertown, PA
Perfect lightweight facial cream. I have oily skin so I like to add this to my night time routine. Not too heavy!
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer! It is so amazing for dry skin, such a gentle formula that’s amazing for my sensitive skin. I apply it right after toner and it seriously keeps my skin nice and hydrated all day. Great for flaky skin too! So impressed with it, will definitely buy again in the future!!
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
This moistireize is very amazing!! It’s is light weight and makes my skin feel nice and soft! The packaging is also very nice and pretty. It would have been better if it was a pump bottle instead of a container where you dip you fingers in because it would be more sanitary but over all this is an amazing product!
Dalia A.
Toledo, OH
I have been using this cream for months now and I love it! It’s my first time trying this product and it has exceeded my expectations. It leaves my face feeling hydrated all day without feeling oily and you really get your value from the size of the container.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,028 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?