BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Allaine Kiel B.
Flushing, NY
I have combination skin and I thought this would work for me. It did not break me out or anything but it was too sticky for my liking, not that hydrating either. I think it’s perfect during summer time and if you’re oily and just want a moisturizer during summer season, but for my combo/dry skin ladies or guys out there I don’t really recommend.
Lexie C.
Very light weight but still moisturizing. Good for oily skin probably would still work for dry for just daily use. Smells nice and has grrat ingredients. A bit expensive.
Stephanie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff! I received from influenster i had never heard of this brand prior to them sending it im so glad i did now,because this stuff is great! Super hydrating a little goes a long way would recommend to others!
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product from a complimentary package from Influenster, and I still use it to this day. I loved it so much at first, but now it seems like my skin isn’t taking in the moisture like it used to when I first used it.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
It’s decent for a moisturizer but I wouldn’t call it a cream, it’s more of a gel. Good for moisture in a pinch but doesn’t last very long. Kind of disappointing. GREAT for summer or the hotter months, but won’t stand up to the dry cold of winter.
Roxanne I.
Harper Woods, MI
I really like this product! It hydrates well, smells, nice, and my skin feels really nice after I use it. Biggest con to me is the price, I'm not sure if it's worth the price compared to other gel moisturizers but as a product I would recommend it.
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
The cute packaging initially peaked my interest in this product, but after using it all summer I’m definitely a fan of the product for the quality, texture and how well it moisturizes my skin. It doesn’t make my skill feel too heavy with product in the summer, which I appreciate. I can see myself repurchasing!
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
I love everything Saturday Skin. I have very dry skin in the summer due to always being at the beach. This product was my lifesaver. I would put just a dab on in the morning and good to go. The product last awhile. Ive had the same jar since June. The pink packaging makes me feel super girly.
Ashlyn D.
I love this product! It didn’t clog my pores or make my face oily! Only down fall is that it does not have acne medication in it. But i still use it in areas i do not apply my acne meds
Thania L.
Westford, MA
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
I received as a complementary thanks to influenster I love it because it arrived in summer time the best water cream ever super effective and gentle with my skin!. Next summer of course I will buy one for me!.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?