BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
This product was more hydrating than expected! I really enjoyed this and recommend it!
Nikki P.
Odenville , AL
This stuff is amazing! It leaves my face feeling so hydrated! I cant get enough of it!
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Really moisturizing without heavy cream. Quickly absorbs into skin and very effective
Ruth H.
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream is as soft as clouds! I love using it after cleansing my face! A must buy!
Lillian I.
Spartanburg , SC
Feels like aloe. Feels very fresh. But is not a daytime moisturizer. Definitely night
Gina B.
Newtown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great. Makes my skin so nice and smooth. Not oily or greasy. Has a great smell.
Ashley D.
Texarkana, TX
I’ve been using this morning and night time to see how moisturizing it is. I like the way it’s like a gel because I have oily skin. It’s a little tacky feeling on my skin but I like that! Helps me me skip priming before my make up!
Candy R.
Roseville , MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cream so much I have dry skin on my face so I use it every day and it leaves my skin soft and moist all day and it’s good for getting rid of bumps so I definitely recommend this product and I will buy again.
Shannon H.
Totowa, NJ
I tried this product for over a month now and it is fabulous. Leaves my skin feeling new
Jessica L.
The water cream feels great on the skin but if my skin is extremely dry than I prefer to use a heavier traditional cream. The packaging is beautiful and very easy to apply. I would recommend it for the summer.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?