BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Stephanie L.
Valley Stream , NY
Love this product so smooth on my skin keeps my skin super hydrated good value for the price
Amanda H.
Norcross, GA
I love this water cream. It is a gel like substance, and it leaves my face very hydrating.
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Wasn’t a fan. Unfortunately made me break out. I did not see a noticeable difference either
Ro A.
Seaford
My daughter bough this cream and I loved it? Not greasy, just enough! The size is perfect!
Moriah B.
Literally the best moisturizer for my super oily skin! I can’t use another moisturizer now!
Mother O.
Worcester, MA
Made my skin so smooth. The watery consistency was a little off putting and kind of sticky
Elizeth S.
Wichita, KS
I have had a few products from Saturday Skin have been positive so I bet this is grate too.
Alyssa S.
Coachella, CA
I love this product because it doesn’t have a fragrance to it and it is very moisturizing
Kristen W.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved the texture and how little you need to use for a maximum amount of moisture.!...
member-e1335
I dont usually use products like this, but this one makes my skin feel amazing after use!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?