BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Darby D.
Love this stuff!!! Feels like water going straight on your skin and you wake up feeling so refreshed
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Just smelled really great slash the price wasn’t bad/give my skin a perfect hydration that it needed
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Nice gel moisturizer I use after showering, gentle and light feeling absorbs well because it’s gel
Jessica R.
Tinley Park, IL
absolutely love this . Especially during the dry winter months it keeps my skin feeling really soft
Cree C.
Galveston, TX
Great product, very hydrating i thoroughly could tell a difference after using. I would recommend.
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
THIS IS AMAZING! I like that it has good stuff in it for my skin and the packaging is so so cute
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
I love this cream. The only thing is that it leaves my face sticky for a while after applying it.
Kennadie J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this moisturizer, keeps my skin healthy without being heavy and leaving a film on my skin
Josie A.
Livonia, MI
This is such a great product! It is a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and really leaves a glow
Skai V.
Naperville , IL
Fantastic skin water cream. My skin feels super hydrated and soft. I love it. Very recommended.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?