BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Lauren M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fantastic product. Will certainly be purchasing again. I like that it’s not overly thick and goes on smoothly.
christine A.
Morven , GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. The texture feels so soft, it makes my face feels so refreshed. So happy about this item.
Maggie M.
Kansas City , MO
Love it. I use it every day. It feels so cool and smooth when I put it on my skin. And the package is so cute
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
I love this stuff! It’s so nice and moisturizing! For people with very dry skin like myself it’s a must have!
Kenia M.
Fresno, CA
Very hydrating and lightweight formula. I have sensitive skin amd this hydrated with out causing breakouts !
Arlin R.
Maywood, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This night mask leaves your face feeling refresh and when you wake up and wash off your skin is left smooth,
Christina R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing! Love everything about this cream! It is light weight and leaves your face feeling smooth! No shine!
Erica G.
Love the packaging and product! It has a great consistency and will last for longer than most moisturizers.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
Amazing stuff! Doesn’t aggravate my skin and is a very nice moisturizer for before bed and in the morning.
Lindsey T.
East peoria, IL
Ever since this was sent to me I've been obsessed. This stuff is so hydrating and feels great on the skin
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,887 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?