BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Briana M.
Great daily moisturizer. Very light but also super hydrating. Lasts throughout the day and makes makeup sit better.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
This is so awakening and hydrating. I received this in my voxbox and use it under makeup or just to wear by itself
Kriss B.
Columbia, SC
I love it ! La compraría de nuevo ! Es a base de agua lo que es Perfecto para mi piel normal con tendencia a seca !
Katie V.
I really like this mosturizer. The only thing is I wish it had more of a scent. It feels great on my skin though!
Annie P.
This product really did hydrate my dry skin . I would use this twice a day, in he morning and at night. Perfect!!
Sidney A.
Leominster , MA
Love it! It’s moisturizing with out being too heavy! It dries down pretty fast and works really well under makeup
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Loved how it made my skin feel soft, hydrated, and fresh! Such a great product, I definitely will be purchasing!
Ashley R.
San Pedro , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the packaging and texture of this moisturizer. It does hydrate he skin, however is leaves a tacky residue
Summer M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very soft, no smell, leaves my face feeling clean and fresh! I would buy again, especially if you have dry face
Emma P.
I received this in a flaunt it box box and didnt know a water based product could work so well on my oily skin
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?