BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very smooth and soothing on my skin. I use it much more than I’ve used any other cream. I’d be purchasing this again when I run out.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I really love this for the winter dry skin I’ve been having. It really moisturizes my skin and I’ve felt a real difference with this.
Courtney K.
Bellevue , KY
One of the best moisturizers on the market. I always feel so hydrated after I use it. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Victoria O.
Little Falls, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in a set for Christmas and I really like it. I like when creams are light on the skin and this one def is but hydrating!
Ashley C.
Milton, NY
I enjoyed how light and airy this cream felt on my face. It also had that nice cold feeling when applied. I also enjoy the smell !
Carly C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got a free sample of this with my Sephora order and I was hooked. Feels super nice when it goes on because it’s almost like a gel.
Mariah H.
Tucson, AZ
This product had a nice texture & was easy to apply but broke me out & wasn’t as moisturizing as I would have wanted
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
I really like this moisturizer. It works well and hydrates my skin. It’s smooth to go on and I can tell a difference in my skin.
Nikki S.
Fort Smith, AR
literally love this product. my skin is so dry during the cold season and this brings my skin back to life! definitely recommend!
Elizabeth E.
This has changed my skin! I got it for free the first time but I’ll definitely keep buying, it makes me skin poreless and glowing
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,028 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?