BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Deeann A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this cream, it sinks in quickly and provides just enough hydration without feeling heavy. Very good for daytime and under makeup use
Jordan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Cute packaging but I wasn’t a fan of the product. It had a nice scent but it left a sticky film on my face and didn’t moisturize they well
Samantha C.
Staten Island, NY
This cream is water based and isn't great for dry skin. I didn't like the finish it left on my skin but the product itself did smell good!
Iliana Q.
Tarzana, CA
I was so excited to receive this to try out! I've been loving this product! Feels great on the skin and isn't oily! 5/5 would recommend!
Delanie G.
Madison Twp, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my favorite but i feel like someone with less dry skin would like this a lot. It just didn’t give my dry skin the moisture it needed
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
So happy I decided to buy it. It’s going to last so long and doesn’t leave my skin sticky or oily after. The packaging is also adorable.
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
Love how this hydrates and absords into my skin! Would definitely replace my existing moisturizing with this one when it runs out.
Dulce Maria E.
Medley, FL
Great glacier cream the texture is super good... and my skin look fabulous, the packaging is really cute I’m super happy with this cream
Amanda W.
Stillwater, MN
Great for daily moisturizing- doubles as a great primer. This was my first time trying the product and I will definitely be purchasing.
Vanessa M.
Wasco, CA
This product is a light weight moisturizer and it’s good for oily skin, it’s not too little or too much. I like it when I’m super oily
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,028 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?