BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Love this stuff! My skin was so dry before using this and this had completely changed my skin. It’s not tacky or sticky and sinks into the skin so well and so quickly! I enjoy this a lot and it feels so nice and cooling! This is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Ziri E.
West Chester, PA
It wasn't my favorite thing, it made my skin feel tacky after I put it on. While I was applying it, it made my face feel cool and nice, but after about 10 minutes, it just made it feel stick like I covered it in gel. It also broke me out. When I put it on my face while it was still wet, it worked better.
Crystal M.
Douglasville, GA
The perfect moisturizer for the summer! Very lightweight but packed with hydration. Very refreshing and has a slight cooling sensation when you apply it. It’s a great value for a great amount of product.
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
I really like this water cream! It took some time but really grew on me. It seems pretty gentle on my face but does go on very thick! I’m obsessed with the packaging and my face has a beautiful glow after I use it. I would recommend! I have combination skin- just FYI :)
Sanem K.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product for people with sensitive skin, like me... I use this product every morning, after I put my serum on my face.. But if you're looking for a product that would cure your acne problems, not a product for you.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It was really nice for my oily skin. Not to heavy but just enough moisture to keep dry patches away. I feel it helped even out my skin tone and it never broke me out. Would highly recommend.
Amy I.
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing! I have combo/oily skin and most moisturizers clog my pores or leave me feeling more oily. This doesn't do any of that! It seems to have helped with my acne too!
Brie F.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This product smells amazing. It applied nicely but it dried a little sticky for me. I would like it to have rubbed in a little bit more smoothly but my skin does feel great after using it.
Sarah T.
Raleigh, NC
This product has completely changed my skin! My skincare routine dries out my face and I put this on every night and morning to add moisture and prevent flakes. The price is a little steep, but definitely worth it
Kasey V.
Wolcott, CT
A little goes a very long way with this product. I prefer to use it in the morning before I apply my makeup and use a different moisturizer at night but it serves its purpose and I would definitely recommend it
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,073 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?