BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Yisennia r.
Danbury , CT
I loved it, it made my skin feel so fresh and soft, it has such a nice soft texture! It didn’t have much of a scent which is good for those who don’t really enjoy fragrance products, do recommend.
Nonye O.
Carson , CA
I love this product. I got it complimentary from Influenster and the consistency of the serum is great. It hydrates ur skin leaving it soft and hydrated. I will recommend this product to my friends and ppl.
Payton S.
Troy, AL
I loved the feel of it on my skin especially after a nice facial scrub. Personally it was a little heavy for my skin type because I have overly oily skin. But otherwise it was very nice to use.
Renata O.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Los this !!!! It's honestly super good and it really hydrates your skin. It's the beeeeeest !!!!! I use it every morning after washing my face and before I go to bed
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I’m always skeptical of “hype” products but I’m starting to believe more and more. First off, aesthetic on point. The packaging and texture alone make you feel so lux. As for the formula itself, this gel like moisturizer feels like a cool drink of water for your face. It soaks in within a minute or two and feel so hdrating but not too heavy. Great for summer! The ingredients are interesting : Alaska Glacier Water (Mineral-rich ingredient that protects against free radicals while enabling moisture absorption), Xpertmoist (fusion of ferment extract and amino acids that shields skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality), Iceland Moss (calms skin), and Cha-7 es Complex™ (An exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process).

Overall I like how it makes my skin feel and I feel fancy using it:)
Victoria D.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
The best stuff I have found for my face. I apply it every morning and night. It dries quickly and isnt sticky or greasy. Will continue to purchase this from now on!
Juli H.
Bloomington, IN
The Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream is a wonderful, lightweight, highly effective moisturizer for folks with any skin type. It has a pleasant smell and beautiful packaging!
Taylor M.
Walworth, NY
Good for an overnight cream. Locked in moisture okay. Feels a little heavy/greasy on the skin. I can’t imagine it would ever work well under makeup/in the daytime.
Maddy M.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this in one of my boxes and I’m obsessed! The gel texture is amazing and really feels like it is hydrating my skin. Will 100% repurchase when I run out!
Raysa G.
I love the way this product leave my face! Smooth and clean!
I totally recommend this, The winter always make some damage to the face and this is the way to fixed it.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,073 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?