BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Rebecca U.
Sheboygan, WI
This is honestly my favorite skin care product on this planet. I highly recommend it. I use it every day and I would definitely repurchase. It is worth it for the price. And lasts a long time.
Peyton K.
Carmel, IN
I have very dry skin and I put this on as soon as I get out of the shower and my skin stays hydrated all day long. I absolutely love this stuff and have recommended it to all of my fellow dry-skin friends.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I received this from influenster for free and i like it as far as feel and how lightweight it is but it tends to leave my face kind of sticky and if i rub my finger on my face it balls up.
Amanda M.
Manville, NJ
LOVE IT! This product is amazing and I used this before primer as well and worked well with my make up. It also was a great deep moisturizer at night. PLANNING ON BUYING AGAIN!
Mariah 🍯.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh I love this product. I 100% recommended. A little goes a long way with this product and it goes on very smoothly and leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized every day.
Janelle C.
Wonderfully moisturizing. It’s lightweight and a little goes a long way. Very effective and gentle on my skin. It exceeded my expectations and will be buying again. I definitely will recommend this to other.
Anna S.
Boston, MA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.  I use this on the weekends after a long week of work and going out and its very hydrating.  The packaging is very cute and I would definitely re buy this when I run out.  I was honestly scared to use it at first but when I used it after a long night out my skin felt amazing!
Theresa M.
Cerritos, CA
It makes my skin so soft and hydrated, especially during the cold weather months. My skin was feeling so dry and this brought it back to life. I recommend for normal to dry skin. I would purchase it.
Hannah L.
Kenna, WV
This product is really light weight but it makes my skin feel sticky if I use too much. A little goes a long way for me. But if I use the right amount it makes my skin feel nice.
Caitlyn H.
Long Branch, NJ
This water based hydrating moisturizer is my go to for my problem skin. It’s non oily so doesn’t leave me shiny but feet rather. Also moisturizes during the dry winter. Also feels so good going on.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?