BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Anderika D.
Kingston , TN
I didn’t like it at first, but after a few uses I could def notice a difference in my skin and so could others! I usually have super dry skin no matter what so it’s nice finding something to help. I’d recommend !
emily c.
Boston, MA
Love the texture, immediately feels cool and moisturizing on my skin. Absorbs nicely and my skin feels tighter the morning after. doesn’t make me break out at all. not oily like some other moisturizers that i’ve tried
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product i use it daily. It does it’s job better than expected, long lasting results. Easy to apply , affordable, worth every penny, also convent to pick up. I enjoy this product more than any of its competitors.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
Do NOT like the gummy texture of this! BUT feels good on my skin. Would not recommend the price for those seeking. The outcome is very hydrating, almost too much.

Very well packaged in cute shape bottle!
Katherine  .
Huntsville, TX
I used this in the morning because it gives me just the right of moisturization without making me look or feel oily. It has helped smooth out my complexion giving me confidence in my skin that I’ve always wanted!
Kelcey S.
This is overall a really great product. It has a wonderful scent!! I believe it hydrated my skin beautifully and it is made from safe ingredients. I enjoyed the product and will continue to use it in the future!
Rebecca U.
Sheboygan, WI
This is honestly my favorite skin care product on this planet. I highly recommend it. I use it every day and I would definitely repurchase. It is worth it for the price. And lasts a long time.
Kaitlin H.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this moisturizer. I love throwing this on after I shower or just before I apply my makeup. It definitely helps my makeup last longer. I will be singing the glacier cream’s praises for a very long time!
Peyton K.
Carmel, IN
I have very dry skin and I put this on as soon as I get out of the shower and my skin stays hydrated all day long. I absolutely love this stuff and have recommended it to all of my fellow dry-skin friends.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I received this from influenster for free and i like it as far as feel and how lightweight it is but it tends to leave my face kind of sticky and if i rub my finger on my face it balls up.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?