BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Andrea C.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! First of all, the packaging is so cute and makes it look high quality, second it makes my skin feel great! What more could a girl ask for than a product that looks good and works just as well?
👑Trisha M.
It made my skin feel refreshed although the product felt weird. It was something I had never tried before. It was very gentle on the skin. It lasted awhile for the amount of product. A little goes a long way
Maribel A.
Mesa, AZ
This has been a must night time moisturizer for me it contains Cha-7 es complex. It feels like a jelly but it's not sticky once you applie I wake up feeling refreshed with my skin feeling bright and smooth.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
This is my FAVORITE moisturizer. I can’t say it enough how incredible this formula is. It’s lightweight but makes you drenched with moisture. I can’t wait to see how incredible it makes my skin in the winter!
Jasmine B.
Dallas, TX
My skin loved it, gel works better for my oily skin. I applied every morning so I could get maximum moisture.
Andrea O.
San diego , CA
I have oily skin so this just leaves me slick and shiny. I don’t recommend this for those that have oily skin, unless you are using it before bed as your only skincare product as it does dry but takes a while.
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
I love this stuff!! It’s a part of my night time routine. It’s about what I expected to pay for a good quality facial cream. It feels amazing on the skin, and I like the way my skin feels after applying it. I definitely recommend this one!
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I received this in a voxbox and it’s really great. I use it at night time for the most part because it is kind of thick and makes my face feel kind of oily. I would recommend it as a night time moisturizer
Ashley G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I enjoyed this water cream, it really made my skin feel moisturized and it felt very light weight! Though, I do have combination skin--so in the summertime, it does make my skin a tad oily for my liking.
Rinad Q.
buffalo
I've been using this for a few months now. I love how it's lightweight and not sticky. I use it in the morning and at night, however, I wish it had SPF. I still love it. I got this product from Sephora!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?