BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Jaime M.
Coram, NY
Great moisturizer, even better than some of my more expensive/luxury ones. Very light, and leaves no sticky feeling after you put it on! Would definitely recommend, and looking forward the trying more of this companies products
Sandy G.
Hebron
Oh my!! I tried this and it feels so amazing on my skin, it’s so light and feels super refreshing!! The packaging on this is also super cute and chic! I would recommend this amazing product for anyone that struggles with dry skin
adriana w.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is very hydrating. And it keeps my skin so smooth for hours. I would purchase this on my own and definitely would recommend. Its 50$ but, your totally getting your moneys worth when you purchase it. And u dont need to use alot of product at all.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I love this !! It just really helps hydrate my face. I have Psoriasis on my face and this helps with the dryness !! I do recommend but it is a little pricey. The packaging is beautiful and it it literally filled to the brim.
Anne D.
I love this product.
The ingredients are amazing and no added fragrance or color.

It won’t break you out or irritate your skin.

It really is like a waterfall. A pure, gel moisturizer.

I definitely want to try more from the brand
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
This face cream is truly heaven sent. It’s is extremely hydrating, and my skin absorbs it quickly. It gives me moisture for at least 12 hours without the greasy feeling. I would purchase again, and i do recommend this product.
Kayla F.
Greenlawn, NY
I received this In the latest voxbox. This moisturizer is so amazing. I have dry and sensitive skin so it’s hard for me to find a good moisturizer that I don’t have a reaction to. This one has worked wonders for my skin.
Naomi H.
Love this cream so much. It doesn’t have a strong smell, which I love. It almost has the consistency of a face sheet mask and leaves my face feeling so moist and soft. Would recommend to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Ashley V.
I received this complimentary in my voxbox and I’m so glad I did. I have extremely dry skin to the point that it flakes off if I don’t treat it and this cream really did a great job hydrating my face and keeping it soft all day. Will purchase in the future!
Emilee T.
Coal Center, PA
Not my favorite product. It felt so sticky like I had a mask on my face or something. Very unpleasant with a not so nice smell either. It did not feel moisturizing. It broke my face out as well. I would not recommend this product
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?