BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Michela P.
Leominster, MA
Super unique texture! It makes my skin feel very hydrated, matte and calm. I received it in my last Vox Box and it's been about a week since I started using it. I use it at night before bed and plan to start using it in the morning as well. *update* just want to follow up and say how amazing this water cream is! I am planning to buy it again. My skin feels younger, softer and healthier. It even made my small spot of psoriasis dull down - it looks so much better. My skin is calm as ever.
Eden D.
I love this moisturizer. It has a wonderful, gel like texture than applies smoothly and easily. It’s think enough to moisturize well, but it’s not so thick that it tugs as the skin. It’s pricier for a moisturizer, but I would consider purchasing again if I felt like splurging.
Antoinette G.
Ventura , CA
Best moisturizer ever! It doesn’t make my skin any more oily , and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling gooey. The packaging is so cute and you get a lot of product that will last for a good while. I’ll definitely keep purchasing this item
Corin Z.
Does not have a smell, but a little goes a long way so it will last you quite a while. Sort of expensive but totally worth it. This is my favorite product. Would recommend.
Lauren K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I got this to try for free from this app. I absolutely love the cute packaging it comes in. It’s a very gentle cream that makes you feel super hydrated but still feels very light. Even my boyfriend loves using it. The package is large and lasts forever !
Jaime M.
Coram, NY
Great moisturizer, even better than some of my more expensive/luxury ones. Very light, and leaves no sticky feeling after you put it on! Would definitely recommend, and looking forward the trying more of this companies products
Sandy G.
Hebron
Oh my!! I tried this and it feels so amazing on my skin, it’s so light and feels super refreshing!! The packaging on this is also super cute and chic! I would recommend this amazing product for anyone that struggles with dry skin
adriana w.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is very hydrating. And it keeps my skin so smooth for hours. I would purchase this on my own and definitely would recommend. Its 50$ but, your totally getting your moneys worth when you purchase it. And u dont need to use alot of product at all.
Anne D.
I love this product.
The ingredients are amazing and no added fragrance or color.

It won’t break you out or irritate your skin.

It really is like a waterfall. A pure, gel moisturizer.

I definitely want to try more from the brand
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I love this !! It just really helps hydrate my face. I have Psoriasis on my face and this helps with the dryness !! I do recommend but it is a little pricey. The packaging is beautiful and it it literally filled to the brim.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?