BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Kaylin M.
Canyon, TX
This is a great light weight moisturizer. I got it in a voxbox, but it is perfect for the summer time and sinks into the skin within seconds, and leaves the face feeling soft and supple. Might not be great in the dry winter time but for the summer it is perfect and is great under make up.
Harley H.
Lago Vista, TX
I received this product for free through Influenster for testing purposes and I really really liked it. It smells super good and it makes my skin super hydrated and soft. I started using it everyday and can really tell a difference! I would totally buy this product!
Brooke K.
Pollock, LA
Love it but it is a bit too thick for me. I like how fast absorbing it is but I would like something a bit more lightweight. I have eczema and this moisturizer has been super helpful when it is very cold outside. It is a big bottle as well and worth the price.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This product is very moisturizing and totally gets the job done. I love that it doesn’t have a scent, the packaging is cute, and it didn’t break me out. The only thing that I really hated was it was sticky- that’s the only thing that would keep me from repurchasing.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s so refreshing so nurishing & very great quality and the packaging was just right on point it meets every expectations I had on the product it’s great to use no doubt I recommend
Haley C.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVED IT SO VERY MUCH! Smooth skin and very soft after feel once you've used the water cream. I love that it only requires a small amount each use which allows this water cream to last for a good long time. I have appreciated it and would suggest it to others!
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
This moisturizer is great for application before bed. It is a little bit too thick to apply makeup over- in my opinion. It is somewhat sticky. It is very hydrating and truly moisturizes my face. I would definitely purchase it again for my bedtime skin routine.
Lauren C.
Oswego , IL
I love this product. It’s so hydrating on my skin and doesn’t make me look extra oily. I thought it was going be super greasy on my face because I have oily skin. I would definitely buy it again. The packaging is really cute too and there’s plenty of product
NikkiBeauty N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cream!! It is so hydrating and moisturizerizing. I have sensitive skin so it definitely ensures that my dry skin completely hydrated and happy ! The packaging is brilliant. I love the texture of it ! I recommend for it for people with dry skin!
Caitlyn  C.
This stuff feels so nice. THis would be perfect to use in the summer when you dont need something too thick and bulky. Feels nice and refreshing but also light at the same time. I keep mine in the fridge so it feels extra cool on hot days. Would recommend!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?