BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I have very oily/combination skin, and this worked perfectly to moisturize my skin without getting oily. It even works amazing under makeup. I also really love the packaging, it looks so cute on my vanity, and it actually holds a lot of product!
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
Perfect moisturizer for summer! 💦☀️
The gel like consistency will give your skin an instant hydration with a refreshing feeling!
It is also easily absorbed by the skin perfect when your in a hurry to apply your makeup! 👍🏻
Kami M.
I literally love this stuff! I got it complimentary from Influenster, but will definitely purchase when it runs out. It’s lightweight and doesn’t have scent which is great for my sensitive skin. It’s definitely on the pricey side, but it’s worth it! Would recommend to friends!!
Emily D.
I recently received this product from Influenster. This product is absolutely amazing. It takes very little product to cover your entire face. Feels extremely refreshing and leaves your face feelings much softer than before. This product will definitely last you a long time.
Megan M.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is the perfect moisturizing for hot and humid weather! It quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an unfavorable residue on the skin. My skin is typically very dry and these alleviated most of my daily dryness concerns with out needing to use a ton of product.
Madison J.
Dallas, TX
This is my new favorite skincare product ever. It keeps my skin silky, healthy, and hydrated. I love the gel like texture and how it makes my face feel. A little goes a long way, too, which is so nice. And, it’s affordable on Sephora’s website! Can’t wait to purchase again.
Kaylin M.
Canyon, TX
This is a great light weight moisturizer. I got it in a voxbox, but it is perfect for the summer time and sinks into the skin within seconds, and leaves the face feeling soft and supple. Might not be great in the dry winter time but for the summer it is perfect and is great under make up.
Harley H.
Lago Vista, TX
I received this product for free through Influenster for testing purposes and I really really liked it. It smells super good and it makes my skin super hydrated and soft. I started using it everyday and can really tell a difference! I would totally buy this product!
Brooke K.
Pollock, LA
Love it but it is a bit too thick for me. I like how fast absorbing it is but I would like something a bit more lightweight. I have eczema and this moisturizer has been super helpful when it is very cold outside. It is a big bottle as well and worth the price.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This product is very moisturizing and totally gets the job done. I love that it doesn’t have a scent, the packaging is cute, and it didn’t break me out. The only thing that I really hated was it was sticky- that’s the only thing that would keep me from repurchasing.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,025 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?